Day and a Half

teetee830

"If you can dream it you can do it."~Walt Disney
We are adding on a quick day and a half before our October Wish cruise. We should land at MCO around 3:00 so will have that evening and the next full day. We are staying at Boardwalk and I'm assuming we will be at the resort and ready to walk into Epcot around 5:00ish. We have park tickets for both days and Genie+. We will try to buy ILL for Guardians and Ratatoulli. We will also have a lateish ADRs for dinner in Epcot. Given that is such a short day would you plan both days at Epcot or just the evening at Epcot and then HS the full day?

Will you have a park hopper? If so that would give you some flexibility to start out at Epcot on your full day and switch over to DHS (or vice versa) in case you didn't get the two rides you mentioned the night before...or if your flight gets delayed. The park reservation system is really a problem for this situation. My son did have some luck at Guest Services (at the hotel?) switching his park reservation the morning of...for another park that was green.

Will you have a park hopper? If so that would give you some flexibility to start out at Epcot on your full day and switch over to DHS (or vice versa) in case you didn't get the two rides you mentioned the night before...or if your flight gets delayed. The park reservation system is really a problem for this situation. My son did have some luck at Guest Services (at the hotel?) switching his park reservation the morning of...for another park that was green.
No Park Hopper at this point. That is exactly the reason I was thinking just two Epcot days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter