• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Day 60-63 FOP FP+ availability post Sep 22

mbvisitor

Mouseketeer
With Disney increasing the capacity of FOP FP+ on Sept 22, did anyone whose FP+ reservation window on Sept 23 (and after) find FOP FP+ available on days 60-63?

Just wondering if the increase on Sept 22 was a one time thing or did capacity really increase permanently?

Thanks!

I booked FP at day 60 on this past Wednesday (prior the this new FP block opening). I was able to get FOP for days later in my trip (65 and later), but could not for day 62. I just looked after hearing of this opening, and there are numerous FOP slots available right this minute for my Day 62 (specifically Monday, Nov 20) in the evening. Didn't take one because I needed morning for that day, and have FOP twice later in the trip. Kept my Navi river instead for that day.

Not sure if this answers your question but hope it's helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter