Day 5 Once upon a Fairytale

disneytraveler

<font color=purple>will the real celeb please step
Day 5-The Romantic Road!
Today we packed our bags and left Trendelberg to travel along the route called the Romantic Road. Our adventure takes us to the next caslte,Lowenburg Caslte! In the 18th century,Wilmhelm IX, was the ruler of Hesse-Kassel and the king of this castle. However, in this time period we learned castles were not popular thing to construct anymore. The inside looks medival but it was actuallt left to Wlimhelms imagination. It is a mixture of things.

Lowenburg Castle is also known as the Lions Caslte. Of course with every castle there is a princess!
100_0110.jpg

We also had a local tour guide for this part of the tour. The local guides are real good. Some of us followed the princess while the rest followed the guide.
I went with the tour guide. We could not take photos of the rooms inside . We went into the armory room . It was filled with armor of all sizes and weapons to. We also viewed the bedrooms and other rooms .

After touring the rooms , we took a walk along the caslte garden.:goodvibes
100_0120.jpg

The view from the garden to the grounds below is very nice!
100_0119.jpg

I visted Kassel many years ago but i never made my way to the castle. Instead i went to see an attraction called the Orangery.

The caslte is part of a huge castle park , Castle Park Wilhemshohe. It is one of Europes largest hill parks! Inside the park there is huge Hercules water fountain. Variuos times of the year , water cascades down from the fountain and travels along steps.

Thanks. This trip temps me. If any it isn't too much trouble, how would you
rate this one?

Wow! That really *does* look like a fairy-tale castle!!! Wow. Wonderful photos.

Sayhello

Thanks. This trip temps me. If any it isn't too much trouble, how would you
rate this one?

Thanks IVT and Sayhello!

I would give this trip a huge :wizard:thumpsup .It has everything-lots of activities,casltes,food is great. Scenery is beautuful.Time to do stuff on your own to.
Activities-biking,preztel making,and then making your own Steif Bear head!Archery, Tour of the bear factory or plant. Plenty of castles:goodvibes

The bear heads make great neck pillows for the airplane ride home (and look cute as a decorative pillow on your bed when you're home!)

The bear heads make great neck pillows for the airplane ride home (and look cute as a decorative pillow on your bed when you're home!)
Photos please? I'm having a hard time picturing this!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter