David's DVC & Free dining

workinmom

Mouseketeer
DD & I are hoping to go to F & W festival this year & were thinking about trying to rent points through David's. I understand this may not be possible since we are only 4 months out but I'm waiting to see the exact dates of a work meeting in Orlando & wanted to have DD meet me in WDW after the meeting. With Davids you must pay in full with no cancellations, hence that's why I haven't contacted them yet. But....if I were able to rent from him & free dining is announced for that time, how would I be able to take advantage of this using David's? Thanks....

Free dining is never available with DVC points reservations. Free dining requires full rack rate packages which include a base ticket purchase.

when you get a discount on the room - either DVC rental or 30% off the roo Disney - then you can't get free dinning.

like erionm said - it only applies to rack rate room prices and full price for the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter