DATW-Best specialty drinks

Lisha7

Earning My Ears
I wanted to see if anybody has had really good specialty (mixed) drinks in the world. I'm not really a beer drinker. On one thread I saw a post about a tangerine drink in Morocco, any others?:D

I haven't had that, but it might have been a Tangierine drink - meaning it has some connection to Tangiers, Morocco - rather than having anything to do with tangerines. Folks make that mistake all the time regarding the Tangierine Cafe.

It is called a "Tangerine Cocktail" and is served at the back of the take out area of Morroco. It is one of the BEST KEPT secrets at the world. My family stops for them all the time.

Is there booze in it?

One of our many plans being formulated is to go 'Round the World' at Epcot and enjoying an adult beverage at each country. I think I'll start with a margarita in Mexico and end with a Molson in Canada.

I wanna drink it all in baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter