Dates for the Electrical Parade

Silverfriend

Earning My Ears
I will be at Disneyland in mid-may in 2006 and taking some of my grandchildren. I realize that the Electrical Parade is not running now because it is off-season. When will it start again? I was there within the last few years twice...once in March and once in May. It was running then. Will May be considered on-season at Disneyland? Thought someone who lives there may know the answer.

The electric parade is not running now because it is being refurbished, and it will be coming back soon. I am pretty sure that the parade will be running at least on the weekends in California Adventure.

Mid May is in fact "on season" (which actually begins mid to late-April depending on the trend of Spring Breaks in that year.) The parade should be showing on Friday Saturday & Sunday nights at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter