Date of your wedding

I saw some of you brides already have dates for weddings in 2011 and 2012...are those dates set in stone or are they just penciled in dates. I am trying to plan a wishes wedding in june or august 2011. I was under the impression you could not start planning if you were more than one year out. Can anyone help me???

I saw some of you brides already have dates for weddings in 2011 and 2012...are those dates set in stone or are they just penciled in dates. I am trying to plan a wishes wedding in june or august 2011. I was under the impression you could not start planning if you were more than one year out. Can anyone help me???

2011 and 2012 dates are just "wish" dates for now, unless you are planning your wedding on Jan./Feb. 2011 which is a yr away and that's when you can book a wishes wedding/start the planning process.

mine is definitely set in stone. I'm march 2011 at DL. It may be different there. We were able to sign at a year and a half out.

We still have a lot of saving up for ours, but we're trying to stick to our Anniversary date of June 1st for us, Becki & Erick at the Wedding Pavillion.

aww this is so neat. Just wanna say thanks for compiling all this information :goodvibes Now we'll always know who's up next! :thumbsup2

Kim & Nick... hoping for May 9, 2011! Our anniversary is May 8th but we want the wedding to be on a Monday... still, it's close! :lovestruc

I can't believe I haven't signed up yet! I'm going to start a PJ soon....one day!

Emily & Ryan
March 8, 2010

It's not going to be in Disney anymore, but I'm making it as Disney as possible!

Meghan and Josh - May 16, 2012

Nathan and I are hoping for April 2, 2012. No PJ just yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter