Date changed, travel dates still wrong

ameetee

Earning My Ears
I accidentally booked my trip for 2/20-2/27 instead of 3/20-3/27. Feb and March have the same days. I originally had a different resort in my cart and when I looked for a different one I didn't realize it switch the calendar to February. I immediately called, was on hold for 96 minutes, and got it changed. The guy thought he got everything. But an email I got with the update, and my reservation, still said my travel dates were 2/20 and 2/27. I called the next date (and had just a 2 minute wait) and the girl I talked to said everything looked fine, and she put my flight number in for me. Then that night I get another email, with the travel dates still wrong. Should I be concerned? I am counting on taking the Magical Express.

BTW, I just mentioned the hold times cause I was shocked at the difference. Not really relevant to the question :)

Attachments

• magical express.png
    magical express.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 9
Have you called DME directly to confirm they have the correct dates?

Magical Express.......866-599-0951

When calling, have your resort confirmation number available.

Thanks all. I just went back in to my reservation to see if they had listed that phone number for Magical Express, cause I had called the number given for it in my reservation. It wasn't that number, but now my dates are correct! Whew! I don't have to call again. So it just took a few days for that to update, while every thing else was fixed the day I called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter