DAS/Stroller as Wheelchair?

Boysmom1626

Mouseketeer
My 17 year old has had DAS for years and we will be renewing that on our next trip. This is our first big trip with our now 4 year old who I will also need to get a DAS for. I know he will want to be out of his stroller at times, but he also uses it as his safety zone when he’s overwhelmed. He is also a runner, so I like the safety aspect of him being secured!!
Will they allow us to have both a DAS and a stroller as a wheelchair tag? Thanks for any suggestions or help!

Yes they will you will need to explain why you need to have the stroller as a wheelchair tag but you can have both if you have a need for both

Yes. You will have to explain why he needs each, and why the stroller-as-wheelchair won’t entirely help his needs in the queue. To help organize your thoughts, I suggest making a list of bullet points for each request and avoid overlapping points.

Enjoy your vacation!

As the other posted mentioned, they are 2 separate things that are often used together.
Since they are separate accommodations, you should be prepared to explain how each will help you b

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter