• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS Registration Site Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftyMommy

Mouseketeer
Anyone trying to get into the DAS chat this morning? I'm wondering if you got through. I was refreshing since 6:55. At 7am the page where you click to join the chat is suddenly unavailable. Disney IT at its finest. Just wondering if anyone got through to the chat or if its broken for everybody.

I got in at exactly 7 am. We were already registered and already had the video chat and just needed to do the pre selection process. Was finished at 7:15.

I had similar issues last night. Am still waiting for a video chat today. After 3 hours of waiting and starting my chat at 7 am.

Closing this thread since it was specific to whether the site was down Monday and there are other threads about video Chat sign up for DAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter