• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS - Purchasing Tickets

Yes, unless something changes considerably, tickets have been required (as well as theme park reservations if your tickets need those). My understanding is the DAS is attached to the ticket, not just your MDE profile, so without a ticket the DAS cannot be granted.

If approved, can u call back to pre- choose times for 2 attractions?
If Advanced Selections are offered, yes you can reconnect to the chat to schedule those. Availability is based on when you schedule them, so waiting to do so may limit your choices. It is unknown whether the Advanced Selections will continue to be offered to all DAS users. I'm pretty sure at least one poster has indicated they were not offered Advanced Selections for a trip starting in late May.

If Advanced Selections are offered, yes you can reconnect to the chat to schedule those. Availability is based on when you schedule them, so waiting to do so may limit your choices. It is unknown whether the Advanced Selections will continue to be offered to all DAS users. I'm pretty sure at least one poster has indicated they were not offered Advanced Selections for a trip starting in late May.
It is not even mentioned on the DAS website anymore.

It is not even mentioned on the DAS website anymore.
I know it's not, and the initial assumption was that Advanced Selections would be going away completely. However some folks have reported being offered Advanced Selections for late-May trips. It's possible that will still be available as an accommodation for certain needs. We really don't know.

If approved, can u call back to pre- choose times for 2 attractions?
For now, yes. We're going in late May, registered today, and were offered advanced selections. I declined, but the CM sent a link via chat to make them later, in case I changed my mind.

And I was asked about tickets before I was connected to the video call, so yes, you need to purchase them before you register.

Do you know if you can switch the DAS to a different type of ticket once granted DAS? I have a hopper ticket and might decide to buy a 3 day pass instead. I do not think I can tolerate long park days.

Do you know if you can switch the DAS to a different type of ticket once granted DAS? I have a hopper ticket and might decide to buy a 3 day pass instead. I do not think I can tolerate long park days.
You may have to chat with them again about the das after you get your new ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter