DAS pre-registration live chat: How long should I expect to wait?

Today I logged in at 07:01 edt and at 8:25 am I received a message I was next in line and the cm asked for my name, arrival date and members in my party, I did hear a notification that I had received a message. Of course right then was my 30 min mark so I had to log into the chat again, the CM was so kind and patient, the video chat was very quick. I am making my preselections via chat at 8:40 am. The format of the text box was my only frustration, I wish I could adjust the size, but all in all not bad and the cm’s are wonderful!!

Longed in at 7 this am got disconnected relogged in and got the video chat at 11:30. Doing the advance now. Been a long few hours

Renewed my DAS for our Easter week trip today, 6 1/2 hours until the video chat, that was quick and pleasant
Unfortunately, the attraction selection process was painful, a 30-minute wait to start the selection chat and another 45 to complete 4 park days! I suspect the CM was doing more than one at a time, getting times and rides confused and taking a long time to respond.

A quick note on my experience - After waiting 6 hours yesterday, logged in at 7am (though it kept saying they were done for the night so had to refresh until 7:05), connected to a cast member at 7:25 at with the Advance Planning team at 7:40. Just logged off the chat at 8:03am.

My experience this morning - same as previous poster had to refresh until 7:05. Cast member at 7:30am, then into planning at 7:45, then on until now 8:35am to do the choices. They said they were helping various guests at same time. Back to bed for me - its 5:35am! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter