DAS pass chat

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
How hard is it to get through on the chat to setup DAS? We are traveling with another family with a disabled child and she was waiting for four hours on chat before she gave up. She tried again in the evening but no luck.

That sounds about right. Best advice is to get on right at 7 AM when they open. I did mine on a Sunday and waited about 30 minutes which is unheard of!

Unfortunately, many people report waits far longer than your friend…. hours and hours. They can always wait and go to guest services when they get to the park to get the DAS. They just wouldn’t get the prebooked attractions. That was my backup plan if I couldn’t get through.

I did the chat three times. Each time it took about 3 1/2 hours wait time.

First time got to CM, but my laptop has a privacy thing that I had no idea about. CM could hear me, but not see me. He was very kind. that. Second time, CM insisted since DH had an account it had to be processed under his account. The account was made some years ago, never used and had no idea what the password was. He said he had to be done that way and then closed the chat before I could protest again Third time was done under my account on the IPAD with no issues.

I understand waiting, I don't see why they don't have a "ding" when a CM comes on.

It seems to be very busy now, presumably due to the spring break crowds. The best advice seems to be getting on right at 7am, but still no guarantee that will be a short wait. Try to plan a time you can put the phone/tablet/computer on speaker and be busy in the same room so you can keep an eye on it.

Oh you can use your phone (and a browser) ! Thank goodness, I was dreading usng my laptop. I did not try at 30 days, I am waiting until my son is home from his adult program, so it will be 15 days out from arrival.

Oh you can use your phone (and a browser) ! Thank goodness, I was dreading usng my laptop. I did not try at 30 days, I am waiting until my son is home from his adult program, so it will be 15 days out from arrival.
I used my iPad with Safari browser. It worked very well.

took me literally 5 minutes from log on to chat with a agent via video/my phone, then approved and passed back to chat que, which was the longest (took about 30 minutes to get our 2 parks/2 pre selections as she was multi tasking while talking to me and I kept getting popped out of chat and having to log on again to connect. I was finished the entire process in 40 minutes when I signed on right at 5:00 am my time 7am Disney time). It was very simple, I stressed a lot about it and I needn't have, the CM who approved me was very kind and very efficient and my approval was immediate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter