DAS Pass and Fantasmic, B & B Show

Anne5555

Mouseketeer
Can you use the DAS Pass for these two shows, since they are Fastpass options? I'm not sure how long I can expect my son to wait in the hot FL sun. Unfortunately both are tier 1 at DHS, and I picked TSMM from that tier. I plan to also have the DAS signed for it before we ride it just in case my son wants to ride it again.

I looked at the Fantasmic dinner options, but hardly anything is left. (I also don't want to use 2 credits per person at the Brown Derby and dh does not want Italian after eating at Pizza Planet for lunch (a requirement for my toy story obsessed son.) I think that only leaves 1 restaurant with the dinner package, H&V.

PS--We plan to go on a weekday when there will just be 1 showing of Fantasmic at 8 pm. Touring Plans rates crowd levels at a 5 of 10.

Since FP+ is available at both, you should also be able to use the DAS. However, keep in mind that you can only have 1 DAS return time active on your card. You also mention getting a DAS time for TSMM, so that could tie it up for a bit depending on the standby wait. You will want to look at show times and your FP+ time, as well as expected standby at TSMM, to plan when to get the DAS times without locking up his card all day.

Enjoy your vacation!

We plan to leave HS around 5 for an ADR (Cape May Cafe) and return 7-7:30 pm for more fun and Fantasmic. I was hoping to have the DAS pass signed before we left, but I don't know if there would be a CM there to sign it or if it is even allowed. They might only have just enough seats in the Fastpass section for the people who reserve it through the computer system or with a meal. :confused3 We'll try to reserve it as a 4th FP, but it might be too late in the day after our 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter