DAS information

GoofyRonda

Earning My Ears
First let me say thank you to everyone for all the good information. We are scheduled to our annual September trip. My ASD son lives in a support living community in another state and will not be home before the trip. Can I facetime with him on my phone and then use my ipad to interact with Disney for the registration? Thank you

That might work but not sure. You csn always go to guest relations when you first get there

You can register in person too, but the drawback of that is you wont get to do the pre registration for rides. I dont think they will let you do the ipad, because the main thing they want him there for is to take his picture. But you can certainly ask the person on the chat. The picture will pop up at the stands so that the person can make the person using the lightning lane matches the person registered. If they can get a clear enough picture using the ipad they may allow it.

It can take a LONG time waiting to do the chat though, not sure if your son can be that patient or not to be on standby to get on an ipad chat with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter