DAS during MNSShP?

One thing I've noticed this trip more than any other is the vast number of new 'earning ears' employees. They are virtually all from Brasil or China. I wonder if it's in preparation for new lands or expected turnover with union negotiations? Unless there is a special exchange program I am just not aware of?

One thing I've noticed this trip more than any other is the vast number of new 'earning ears' employees. They are virtually all from Brasil or China. I wonder if it's in preparation for new lands or expected turnover with union negotiations? Unless there is a special exchange program I am just not aware of?
the beginning of the school ( I think August/September year and January there is the begging of DCP.

"EME"s are what our family calls those CMs who have the "Earning My Ears!" designation. We try to be especially kind and patient with them; having spent most of my career dealing with customers (both internal and external) I can only imagine the level of stress that comes with front-line on-stage at WDW.

Regardless of where they are from, I'm sure this year's crop is another good one - can't wait to meet a few of 'em next month! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter