DAS at WDW vs. DLR

TTA doesn't have a DAS option? Why is that? It's one of my favorites at WDW.

I've never tried to book a das for TTA, because there's never been a queue, so maybe I'm wrong!

There's no alternate or LL entrance. There usually isn't a CM at the bottom of the speedramp and there's not really much queue at the top. Maybe when the parks are really busy there's a CM at the bottom who can scan your app?

My traveling group doesn't really like MK anymore, so we usually do a morning and are done.

You can use DAS at TTA. We do it frequently for my son. Same procedure as far as booking the pass in the app, then go to the CM by the turnstiles at the bottom of the ramp (since there is no LL). There is almost always a CM there (we go at least once a week and have never not seen a CM there, I guess maybe if it’s empty there wouldn’t be someone there but that doesn’t really happen anymore). They have a handheld device that reads magic bands/cards and they will let you in the line there. We try to time it so we don’t have to use a DAS return there, but that doesn’t always happen.

I hope I don't have to use a magic band. I prefer to use my phone to scan everyone in for returns. And I also can't stand wearing anything on my wrist (and neither can my son.)

I hope I don't have to use a magic band. I prefer to use my phone to scan everyone in for returns. And I also can't stand wearing anything on my wrist (and neither can my son.)
You don’t have to. You can use a card or your phone if you don’t want to use a magic band. Using a phone tends to be a little glitchy and take longer at times, especially if you are scanning for more than one person but it works.

You can use DAS at TTA. We do it frequently for my son. Same procedure as far as booking the pass in the app, then go to the CM by the turnstiles at the bottom of the ramp (since there is no LL). There is almost always a CM there (we go at least once a week and have never not seen a CM there, I guess maybe if it’s empty there wouldn’t be someone there but that doesn’t really happen anymore). They have a handheld device that reads magic bands/cards and they will let you in the line there. We try to time it so we don’t have to use a DAS return there, but that doesn’t always happen.
Today I learned, thanks!

Looking at touring plans data, I suspect the issue is that I haven't been in tommorrowland after 11am in 15 years. I'll go back and amend my earlier post so no one gets confused. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter