DAS at park selection time for off site guests

Renewed DAS yesterday. Staying on site.

Trying to reserve pre-selection today and can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get 'back in' to do it. Every think I tap on gets me back to the DAS registration which I don't need. I just want 2 ride reservations.

Can anyone help with the correct # or site? Thank you so much. Never got any ride in advance before and presume I needed to stay on yesterday and figure out what I wanted to try for? Too late now.
Scroll down on this page and select Request Live Chat
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/disability-access-service/plan/

First, thank u for replying.
Won’t it go back to original Dept who thinks I want to register/renew for DAS? There’s not another ‘department/number to call’ just to pick rides?
This goes right to the group that can make advanced DAS selections. Note the wording "If you’re registered to use DAS, you can make your experience selections with a Cast Member using the “Request Live Chat” button below."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter