• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS -30 days from first day or last day?

swimrunmom

Earning My Ears
So, my title sums it up. Do we call to register for DAS 30 days from the first day of our trip or the last day of our trip? My first day is March 27th so I am wondering if I can call tomorrow to try and register? Thanks in advance! I have been reading these threads but I can't seem to find information to clarify this question.

Are you staying on site? It seems on site people are allowed to register for their whole trip from their first PARK DAY, not check in day if those are different. Officially Disney policy is last day, but dozens and dozens of reports have anecdotally shown first day is fine for on site stays.

Oh-I am staying in Disney Springs. I will wait until 30 days of my last days just to be safe. Thank you!

I ended up making mine 28 days before my first park day. They let me do all my park days with the last one being 32 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter