• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DAS 2 hour return question

princesscutiefluffs

Earning My Ears
Hi. I made my DAS advanced selections today. My chat agent said that I will be able to make a new DAS selection once in the park every 2 hours. However, I'm seeing other people write that you make the next selection immediately after using the last. Which way is correct?

Once you tap in to the attraction, you can make another DAS selection. If there are two tap points, it would be after you tap in the second one.

Time is irrelevant. Requirement is that you can only hold one selection at a time. Preselects that you make during your video interview are separate and do not count.

Last edited:
I agree with above... there is no time limit on DAS, the only limit is 1 DAS Return Time at any given point of the day. The DAS Advanced Selections do not count, so as soon as you and your party enter a park you should be able to make a DAS Return Time. Once that is used you can make another -- whether it is 30 minutes later or 3 hours later. There is no end time on a DAS, so you either use it or cancel it to make another.

Hi. I made my DAS advanced selections today. My chat agent said that I will be able to make a new DAS selection once in the park every 2 hours. However, I'm seeing other people write that you make the next selection immediately after using the last. Which way is correct?
I think the chat agent was thinking about Genie+

But Genie + has nothing to do with DAS. As was already mentioned, there is not a timing element to DAS. The only restriction is there can only be one active DAS Return Time

What if you have DAS and G+ at the same time? are the systems separate from each other like they were in the olden days?

You can hold both a DAS and a G+ at the same time, even for the same ride. Time it right and you can ride almost back-to-back.

You can hold both a DAS and a G+ at the same time, even for the same ride. Time it right and you can ride almost back-to-back.
If you have both a DAS Return Time and a G+ at the same time, make sure the one you are scanned in for at the attraction is the one you want to use. G+ have a window to use, (like DAS Advance Selections). You want to use the one that expires before a DAS Return Time, which doesn’t expire

Ugh! Another case of CM giving out incorrect info. As mentioned above, she was likely confusing DAS with G+. Regular DAS doesn't have a time-constraint on when you can book again after tapping in (or the 2nd tapstile).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter