Other words:
Emily
Rory
Mummy
Daddy
December 2014
Disney World
First Visit
Princesses (Cinderella, Jasmine, Anna, Elsa, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty)
Names of the parks

Many Thanks

Of course! :goodvibes

Hi,
I'd also like to request 2 Anna, Elsa & Olaf heart word clouds, if possible.
The first one with the name Megan, at the bottom and the following words in the heart:
Walt Disney World
All 4 parks
Downtown Disney
Family
Megan
Jack
Sunset Safari
Martins Family
Expedition Everest
Fireworks
Memories

The second one with the name: Maddyson (or Maddy if there is not enough room) at the bottom and the following words:
Walt Disney World
All 4 parks
Downtown Disney
Family
Maddyson
Lucas
Frader Family
Anna
Elsa
November 2014
Frozen
Fireworks
Frozen

Thank you so much!!

You're welcome! :goodvibes

These are awesome! I am pretty new to this but wondered if you have any transfer artwork Halloween themed with Mickey on one and Minnie on the other. Also, I would love and truly appreciate one for Happy, Dopey, Grumpy?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sure! I hope they work out for you! :goodvibes

Hi!! I was hoping you would be able to help me come up with something...
My Aunt is turning 90 and I would like to make matching shirts for my 2 kids to wear to the party. I was hoping for something in a Frozen Disign. My Aunt's
name is "Aunty Fran" and she is celebrating the 90th Birthday. My kid's names are William and Abby. Unfortunately, I'm not really all that creative and I don't have any brilliant ideas of what would look good...Any chance you do?? LOL
oh, and I will be printing them on white shirts if that helps...
Thanks for any assistance!!
~Anna

Of course! how about something like this:

You're disigns are fantastic!i would like to make a request and it might be a long shot, but this is what I'm thinking.....

I would like Christmas designs similar to the Halloween ones above but could they say the names at the bottom? I was thinking of putting them on the back of the shirts, and on the front left of the shirts I was thinking something like MVMCP 2014 in a similar style as the name fills with Christmas mickey and Minnie?

The names would be

Kristen - Christmas Anna/Elsa
Paul - Christmas Olaf
Papa Christmas grumpy
Nana - Christmas snowwhite or dwarves (dopey)
Jayce - Christmas Peter Pan/Captain Hook
Bryce - Christmas jack skellington

Kristen nana and Bryce were going to be red shirts so could the writing/accents/boarders be green? And Paul papa and Jayce will be green shirts so red accents/writing/boarders?

If you can't do those characters "Christmassy" mixing it up with mickey/Minnie/Donald/chip&dale/Pluto/goofy would be fine too.

Jayce and Bryce designs would be going on kids shirts. I dont know if that matters. Also, I have the clear transfer paper.

I hope this makes sense! Thank you so much for your time!

I would like to make a request. Thanks for the great work and for giving back to the Dis!

I want to put the designs on t-shirts.

Frozen Mickey Head
Liza - Olaf
Lainey - Elsa
Lauryn - Anna
Lucas - Kristoff

Frozen Name Fill
Liza - Olaf
Lainey - Elsa
Lauryn - Anna
Lucas - Kristoff

Star Wars Name Fill
Lucas - Darth Maul
Daddy - Darth Vader

Name Fill
Mommy - Minnie
Daddy - Sorcerer Mickey
Liza - Tinker Bell
Lauryn - Ariel
Lainey - Cinderella
Lucas - Jack Sparrow

comments were meant for the Heart Cloud you did for me (Emily) and not the one I just commented on :rotfl2:

but all your designs are great!

I would love some of your designs. Could you please make me...

The Themed Mickey Head/ Frozen:
Elsa - Kayla
Anna - Jenny
Olaf - Mom
Sven - Dad

The Word Cloud with Elsa:
Name - Kayla
Words to use:
Mom
Dad
Nick
Georgia
Jenny
Love
Family
Hugs
Princess
Magic Kingdom
Elsa
Disney World

I am going to make an 8x8 autograph book, would love:
All the princesses, in pink (front page)
Mickey and Minnie, in pink (back page) in Mickey head... Kayla

Also is it possible to make a "blank" page, meaning no characters? Maybe the castle background and the two autograph boxes. For random autographs. :)

One last request...
I would love to make 2 t-shirt's with:
"I married my Princess"
"I married my Prince"
Disney themed of course :) From everything I've seen of your work I just know you will have a wonderful idea.
Thank you so very much for spreading such magic!!

Hi! I love your designs!

I'm relatively new here, so I will try to be as specific as possible so I don't waste your time!

I would like 5 MickeyHead Designs, similar to one's that I have seen on your thread. (There is only 4 of us, but I am trying to surprise my husband and he is really picky, I don't want to get the wrong one.. So I'll have to get two made)

1. Minnie Princess Leia - with Leah
2. Goofy Darth Vader - with Dave
3. Minnie Armidala - with Lisa
4. Donald Hans Solo - with Robin
5. Mickey Luke Skywalker - with Robin

I love the one's similar to this that you have created, however, I was wondering it it was possible to have a lighter border on the Mickey head incase we want to get it printed onto a dark t-shirt.

In addition to this, if it's possible I would like something similar to your 'Stitch drinking the coconut' family vacation T-Shirt Design, however with the Star Wars Emperor Stitch. With the words "McGowan/Loisel Family Vacation 2015".

Again if this could be made to work on a darker t-shirt that would be great.

Thank-you so much!

Thank You for your time, talent, and designs :thumbsup2

I'd like to make a request please:

Jack Skellington word art/bubble
the one in your files says ckchuateco13.jpg
that's the one I like

Connor
Disney
Cruise
Caribbean
Splash
Snorkel
Pirates
Stitch

Thanks so much!!!!! :goodvibes

Hi!! Your work is amazing. I have been following your thread for sometime now and I think I am ready to make some requests. These graphics will be put onto t-shirts for my kids. Not sure if the shirts will be color or white yet. I put in brackets what I would like for words, names on the shirts, other than that please use your own personal creativity to design something special for them!)

Our 7 year old son, Addison would like the following:
Can't Keep Calm, Disneyland boy version
Woody Woodpecker (Addison)
Olaf (Addison/I like warm hugs)
Pluto (Addison)
Goofy (Addison)
Mickey Mouse (Addison/1st trip to Disneyland)

Our 12 year old daughter, Johanna would like just two graphics:
Can't Keep Calm,Disneyland, girl version
Donald Duck (Johanna)

Any questions, please ask away!!!!

Glad to help!

OMG!! Those are beyond fantastic!!!! My kids are going to be ECSTATIC when they see those!!! Especially the Woody Woodpecker one for DS - he's obsessed with him after meeting him at Universal Orlando.

I would like the following:

Mickey head - Star Wars
Matt
Pat
Nick
Steve

Mickey head - Olaf
Marci
Kathy

Mickey head - Elsa
Elaine

First Trip to Disney World - June 2014

Thanks so much!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hey,

Just a quick message to say no big deal if you can't find the Donald Hans Solo Image. We have it on a pin, but when I did a google search earlier I realised that it wasn't as common as I thought it would have been.

Leah

I was wondering if I could request a couple more designs from you. You've made me a couple already and I will try to post pics of the finished products soon!

I was wondering if I could request the following (if possible 8" x 5"):

http://imageshack.com/i/kphTQjbSj with a blue background and the title - "Vanessa's Disney Book"

http://imageshack.com/i/f0e3qHWrj with the name Vanessa on the back

http://imageshack.com/i/kphTQjbSj with a yellow background and the title - "Cameron's Disney Book"

http://imageshack.com/i/f0e3qHWrj with the name Cameron on the back

Thank you!

No Problem! Enjoy!

Your designs are awesome! I was wondering if I could make two requests, no hurry at all, our trip isn't until the middle of December.

An Elsa, Anna & Olaf 'word cloud' heart with these words:

Amanda
Walt Disney World
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
EPCOT
Love
Princess
Happiness
Fireworks
Memories
Let It Go
Castle
Mickey Bars

And then a 'frozen name fill' with the name AMANDA

Thank-you so much! :wizard:

Here you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter