• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Darth Vader Pumpkin Carving Pattern? Anyone?

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
Does anyone have a Darth Vader pattern? I'm willing to share the Disney patterns I have, in exchange for Vader.

Those patterns are so cool!! I think I'm going to try a Darth Maul-- may end up with pumpkin mush!! :sunny:

Thanks Frist!

Has anyone ordered the Disney set? They don't list all of the patterns included on Disney Direct.

saturday97 said:
Thanks Frist!

Has anyone ordered the Disney set? They don't list all of the patterns included on Disney Direct.
I have the Toy Story and Winnie the Pooh pattern sets.

Bildmouse said:
Lots of good patterns here including Star Wars!!

http://www.carvingpumpkins.com/
Most of the patterns on that site are for carving and scraping. I've never tried scraping. Seems like it would be a lot more difficult than just carving. Has anyone tried it?

I do those patterns every year. If someone wants the disney patterns let me know as I can just email them to you. I have over 400 differant patterns.

These are one's I did last year. The Pooh and Piglet for my daughter and the Griffin in memory of our son who was stillborn. His name is Griffin Caleb.

Pumpkins.jpg

They are both done on fake pumpkins, so we can pull them out each year.

macntosh said:
I do those patterns every year. If someone wants the disney patterns let me know as I can just email them to you. I have over 400 differant patterns.

These are one's I did last year. The Pooh and Piglet for my daughter and the Griffin in memory of our son who was stillborn. His name is Griffin Caleb.

They are both done on fake pumpkins, so we can pull them out each year.
Those are great! Is it hard to do the ones that you actually carve, not just cut straight through the pumpkin?

I may request a pattern later. Thanks for the offer, that was really nice of you.

Macntosh, thanks so much for the offer! Your pumpkins look great! Do you happen to have the Cheshire Cat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter