Darth Vader dances to "Beat It"!!!!!

That WAS hilarious! I am not a SW fan, so was going to avoid HS over the weekend when we go and go on a less crowded day. But I must admit, I enjoyed that. Now wondering if it might be more fun than I realized. I totally see how cool it would be for a true SW fan!

I saw this today and it was hilarious. My tip for a good viewing spot is stake out your spot before the last Jedi Training Academy show at 6:15pm and stay until the Hyperspace Hoopla!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
That was so hilarious!! Thanks so much for sharing these! My DS and I were laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes! :rotfl: He just did the Jedi Training last month so he really loved these! :thumbsup2

Thanks again,
Heather

I was waiting for next weekend to find out what he danced to...well, now I know so it won't be a surprise. Darn.

I'm surprised but I have kind of mixed feelings about this. The Star Wars purist in me thinks it's all wrong, kind of like how my brother reacted to Darth Tater. However, I have a sense of humor so it's funny and that part of me wins out. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter