• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dapper Days Question

ilovelucydog

Earning My Ears
We will be in the parks from Tuesday October 31 through Friday November 3. I know Dapper Days officially starts over the weekend, but do people dress up Friday? My girls 10 and 20 would like to dress up and are wondering if other people do too. Thanks!

Some people dress up the whole weekend, but not near as many as on the day itself. My friends and I will be dressing up Saturday and Sunday.

We will be in the parks from Tuesday October 31 through Friday November 3. I know Dapper Days officially starts over the weekend, but do people dress up Friday? My girls 10 and 20 would like to dress up and are wondering if other people do too. Thanks!
There will be Dappers staying at the onsite hotels before & after that weekend, so it's likely some will choose to dress up on Friday, though not as many as on Saturday.

I really want to go for Dapper Days. Alas, we never seem to be able to plan anything over the weekends it happens!

I'd dress up whatever you feel comfortable. Personally, I'd probably do all three days, just because.

I saw people Dapperly dressed in the parks weekend before last so I say go for it! There won't be a lot but there will be a few. (If they like to dress up like that sometimes they should also check out the Expo at DLH that weekend!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter