Danielle & Chris: 11-11-11 WP/ADH/DP Wedding PJ/TR - Complete *(1 Year Anniversary)

Love your Epcot photos!! I think we were everywhere but there that day! I love the sombrero!! We bought Baxter a mini one, lol (in case you ever were wondering what the little ones in the buckets were for :rotfl2:) You have some really great pictures for amazing memories!!

Oh perogies. I eat them at least once per week, which is cutting back from my single days :lmao: :rotfl: We had them at the F/W festival too! I think they are an amazing food. DH doesn't mind them--but perogies to me are like frozen pizza to him. He also freaks out when I ask for brown gravy with my fries :laughing: (as do the servers here, lol)

Have you started a photobook yet??? I haven't, and I feel like I need to get this show on the road. I would like to gift them for Mothers Day. I'm between Snapfish, Adorama Pix, and Mixbook... thoughts?

Yay!! An update.

Trying to decide if I take my partner to Biergarten when we head to Disney in a few years so look forward to your next update.

-See, I thought the monorail ride was super INCONVENIENT! I hated having to switch monorails. I’d rather take a bus. Actually, I’d rather walk the three minutes from the Beach Club. (I am spoiled.)
-You all are sooo cute.
-OH MY GOSH I LOVE PIEROGIES SO HARD! Sometimes, I think about the ones from food and wine and salivate. Legit. Okay, fun fact about me: when I was little, I couldn’t say pierogie, so I called them padoggies. My whole family just calls them “doggies” now.
-Ah yes, the spirit of Narwayyy.
-LOL at the groping picture!
-I’m glad you sat next to me on Soarin’.
-You look like you had so much fun!!! ☺

•Hmm, maybe I caught the monorail on a good day. But yes, walking to Epcot is probably the best. ;)
•Thanks!
•Ahaha! Padoggies, that's so cute.
•Maybe we'll get to go on rides at Disney together one day!!! :goodvibes

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your detailed posts on your Disney wedding. My fiance and I have been going back and forth on whether we can afford a Disney wedding and it drives me nuts that we can't see what things look like on the sample pricing they send you in the beginning so it's basically like guessing in the dark on what things will look like for those prices. With the detailed pricing and pictures you posted, I have been able to make my decision and move forward, of course, we can't book until April since our date is in April 2013. It looks like you're guests had a great time and your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much again for the inspiration and details.

•Oh, you are so welcome! I'm glad that you found the information helpful. I'm thrilled, actually--I read Chris your post. That's why I'm determined to finish my PJ/TR and share as much as I can. Congratulations to you, as well! That's so exciting you get to book soon! Hopefully I can follow along with your plans soon!

Love your Epcot photos!! I think we were everywhere but there that day! I love the sombrero!! We bought Baxter a mini one, lol (in case you ever were wondering what the little ones in the buckets were for :rotfl2:) You have some really great pictures for amazing memories!!

Oh perogies. I eat them at least once per week, which is cutting back from my single days :lmao: :rotfl: We had them at the F/W festival too! I think they are an amazing food. DH doesn't mind them--but perogies to me are like frozen pizza to him. He also freaks out when I ask for brown gravy with my fries :laughing: (as do the servers here, lol)

Have you started a photobook yet??? I haven't, and I feel like I need to get this show on the road. I would like to gift them for Mothers Day. I'm between Snapfish, Adorama Pix, and Mixbook... thoughts?

•Ahaha, mini sombreros, that's awesome!
•I eat a whole box of Mrs. T's pierogies whenever we make them, lol, so I know what you mean! They're so yummy!!!
•I haven't started a photobook yet, but I like the layouts and add-ons that Mixbook offers.

It all sounds so great and your pictures are superb!

•Thanks, babe!

Ya'll look like you had so much fun!!! I wish I could get everyone organized for something similar, hhmmm..... Can't wait to see more!!

Danielle,

What a fabulous first day as a MRS!! You look like you had a blast.

We are now planning on an Epcot night when we go down in April and will be taking the monorail from the Poly. I hope it goes as well for us as it did it for you. I am with Jackie, though, the walk from the BC has us spoiled. :lmao:

Can't wait to see this group in Germany! That should be fun.

Ya'll look like you had so much fun!!! I wish I could get everyone organized for something similar, hhmmm..... Can't wait to see more!!

•Thanks, Justine! It was a lot of fun!
•Hope you can get something together for your group, as well!

Danielle,

What a fabulous first day as a MRS!! You look like you had a blast.

We are now planning on an Epcot night when we go down in April and will be taking the monorail from the Poly. I hope it goes as well for us as it did it for you. I am with Jackie, though, the walk from the BC has us spoiled. :lmao:

Can't wait to see this group in Germany! That should be fun.

•Thanks, Bethie! It was a great day.
•I hope you get a great monorail ride ~ I'll send you good monorail vibes! LOL. :goodvibes

11/12/2011
A Family-Style Biergarten Dinner

My group headed back towards the World Showcase and found the other group pretty inebriated. (Not a surprise…) It sounded like they had gone to almost every country, plus some carts, in the time that we went on two rides. :lmao: We walked over to the Germany pavilion and I went to check into Biergarten. The cast members were really helpful and combined the two reservations we had into one and made sure we got two big tables next to each other. I went back to tell my group it would be a few more minutes and found the boys, with another hat, harassing Kaitlin.

This is Germany, not China, gosh darn it!
DSC06058.jpg

After a short wait, we were all taken in to our tables. We were placed at the very bottom next to the stage!

Table 1
DSC06059.jpg

Table 2
DSC06060.jpg

We placed our drink orders and then went up to the buffet. This was a brand new restaurant for us and didn't know what to expect, but we loved the food offerings! Our drinks beat us back to the table and we arrived flabbergasted looking at the size of these beers. (As if the guys didn't have enough booze already!)

DSC06063.jpg

Mighty big beers
DSC06062.jpg

Cheers!
DSC06061.jpg

After a couple of rounds at the buffet, the entertainment began. The band played a few upbeat Polka tunes and then some songs that the kids could dance to. It was a really fun atmosphere.

Polka!
DSC06069.jpg

DSC06065.jpg

Somewhere in the middle of the performance, they asked for all the birthday guests to stand up. Well, it was Mrs. R's birthday (Chris' neighbor), so she stood up with the others and we all sang 'Happy Birthday'!

Happy Birthday to you!
DSC06070.jpg

I thought we were gonna roll out of the place by the time we finished with our meals. Everyone was so full and tired from the past couple of days.

This is a look of food satisfaction…I think
DSC06072.jpg

I decided that I was going to head back to the room early. (It was only around 7:00 pm at this point…I don't think I've ever left a park that early!) But I knew I had to wake up in a few hours for our Magic Kingdom shoot.

I said goodbye to all of our friends since they were leaving the next day. We shed some tears, hugged and kissed, and they told me they were so proud and happy for us. Chris and I took the monorail and eventually got back to the Grand Floridian. I hopped in the shower and then watched some t.v.. We sacked out around 11:00 pm.

To be continued…

Your pictures are so so cute and it looks like you all had a blast! So fun!

PS. love the t-shirts!

Your day in Epcot with your friends looks like so much fun- what a good group to be with!! I love your shirts too! Did you give them to everyone or you knew ahead of time how many people were coming with you the day after your wedding and had them made just for those people? Did you already post in your PJ where you had them made? Probably... and I probably already read and commented on it too... haha :rolleyes1

All the times we've been I don't remember eating in Germany, maybe we'll check it out with our group!

Love all your self pics on the rides too, so much fun to look back on!

popcorn::

Everything looks so fun!

Thanks!!!

Your pictures are so so cute and it looks like you all had a blast! So fun!

PS. love the t-shirts!

Thank you, Miss Faith!!! :goodvibes

Ooh can't wait for the next installment of MK bridal shots.

How dare you leave me in suspense :hug:

Oooh, I'll try to post the next installment in like an hour or so...I've already uploaded the pics, just gotta narrate. :thumbsup2

Your day in Epcot with your friends looks like so much fun- what a good group to be with!! I love your shirts too! Did you give them to everyone or you knew ahead of time how many people were coming with you the day after your wedding and had them made just for those people? Did you already post in your PJ where you had them made? Probably... and I probably already read and commented on it too... haha :rolleyes1

All the times we've been I don't remember eating in Germany, maybe we'll check it out with our group!

Love all your self pics on the rides too, so much fun to look back on!

popcorn::

Thanks! Chris and I made the shirts before we went down. (He made the image and I printed/ironed them on.) I just guess-timated the amount of shirts (I figured at least the bridal party would join us), but I ended up having a few left over. I just took a whole bag of them with us to Epcot and everyone put them on there.

11/13/2011
Magic Kingdom Bridal Shoot

My alarm went off at 3:30a.m. and I tried desperately to be, at least, semi-conscious for Laine's arrival at 4a.m.. I go practically mute when I'm tired, so trying to keep a conversation that early was difficult. She was, once again, a miracle worker and re-created my wedding hairstyle and makeup. Chris helped me into the dress and we headed down to the Grand Floridian lobby to be picked up for our photo shoot.

Joe our photographer, and Evelyn his assistant, led us out to the van. They were so friendly and pumped about our session. They took us through backstage Magic Kingdom, passing floats and ride cars, and then we magically popped out in Frontierland. There were cast members doing parade practice, so the Magic Kingdom was pretty awake for that time of day. It was fun listening to all the songs while we were getting ready for our pictures.

First stop was the signature castle pictures! Joe was so excited about the sky that morning--I thought he was going to have cardiac! He kept exclaiming how he had never seen a sky like it before.

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81333PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81339PM.png

After a couple shots by the bridge, Joe asked us if we were feeling adventurous. Of course, I said yes! We hopped the fence and got to stand next to the water, which was the #1 shot on my wish-list, so I'm happy he suggested it.

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81402PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at71215PM.png

Then we backtracked and took the little path up behind Cinderella's castle and went to the fountain and surrounding areas in the courtyard.

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81518PM.png

This is the spot where Chris proposed in 2009
ScreenShot2011-12-14at81552PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81605PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81725PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81740PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81751PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81702PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at81712PM.png

Joe asked us what other locations we really wanted. I didn't really have too many in mind for Magic Kingdom, just the castle. So I asked to get a picture with my favorite elephant next, which was cute in theory but poorly executed...

ScreenShot2011-12-14at82640PM.png

Then we headed for the teacups. I had no idea I'd be so lucky to actually go in it! It was so much fun trying to stuff my dress in. We laughed the whole time.

ScreenShot2011-12-14at82703PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at82711PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at82716PM.png

I was very satisfied with our picture locations and was ready to move onto Epcot, but Joe had one more location up his sleeve. He kept it a secret until we got there--It ended up being the Tangled meet-and-greet area, which was a beautiful backdrop.

"And at last I see the light"
ScreenShot2011-12-14at82756PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at82817PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at82840PM.png

ScreenShot2011-12-14at82927PM.png

From here, we headed back to the van and made our way to backstage Epcot! :)

To be continued…

thank you for putting this up so quickly. You look gorgeous and I love the tea cup photos.

Love the one where you jumped the fence to get the faraway shot in front of castle and the fact that the castle is reflected in lake. Breathtaking.

I love your pictures! Everything looks like so much fun! :goodvibes Your MK photos are beautiful! I especially love the teacup ones. :cutie: Those are on our MK photo shoot must-have list. I hadn't even thought about having pictures taken at the "Tangled" M&G area, but yours are so pretty. I hope we have enough time to get pictures taken there.

-I’ve never been to Biergarten. (Chris and I would be shy if we sat next to strangers. Well, Chris would be and then he would get mad for me for talking up a storm.) But WOW! That’s a big beer!
-GAH PRETTY ICE CASTLE
-I loveses the water shots.
-I also <3 the teacups!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter