Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

That was FUN seeing Barry rip his shirt open. :rotfl:

That has to be the most and fasted movement Barry has done all season. :thumbsup2 I was a bit worried about him. :scared:

I bet he will need pain meds tonight. :crutches:
I was sooooo worried about him falling. My heart can’t take it!

The last dance is between the two women front runners. This will be interesting.

There was no contest. Artem started off by dancing around Charity, and he kept that up throughout the dance. Charity remained stiff.

Meanwhile Val danced the cha cha in place and Xochitl DANCED and was loose and also danced all the steps. Her hips moved too. Val expected her to dance as an equal and she nailed it.

There was no contest. Artem started off by dancing around Charity, and he kept that up throughout the dance. Charity remained stiff.

Meanwhile Val danced the cha cha in place and Xochitl DANCED and was loose and also danced all the steps. Her hips moved too. Val expected her to dance as an equal and she nailed it.
Sadly, the judges agreed with me. In thought Charity used the floor better and those pants did help.

Bottom three:
(But all three are not necessarily at the bottom)

Charity & Artem
Jason & Daniella
Barry & Peta

GOING HOME:

Barry & Peta

Yes, he showed so much grace at the end, saying what a delight he had the whole time. (It showed!) He went out on a high note.

Maybe the audience was afraid he'd fall if he kept up the way he did.

I hope this isn't going to be another Bobby Bones season. Whereas BB bought his votes, Harry really does have the social media fan base.

Charity is sooooo annoying. Please don’t let her win or Harry make the finale.

I worry about Jason if he doesn’t fix what’s wrong.

Charity is sooooo annoying. Please don’t let her win or Harry make the finale.

I worry about Jason if he doesn’t fix what’s wrong.
Jason has been losing steam (confidence maybe) the last couple of weeks. Hope he finds his way back.

Don’t get me started on the other two.

Jason has been losing steam (confidence maybe) the last couple of weeks. Hope he finds his way back.

I think he sees the writing on the wall that the producers want him out. Some of Derek's critiques to him didn't even make sense. :sad2: It was like Carrie Ann raved over him, and he had been directed to say the opposite of Carrie Ann so Jason's scores aren't better. He's not the best dancer, but they are making him out to be worse than he is. He is a lot better than Harry, yet his scores don't reflect how much better.

I think he sees the writing on the wall that the producers want him out. Some of Derek's critiques to him didn't even make sense. :sad2: It was like Carrie Ann raved over him, and he had been told to say the opposite of Carrie Ann so Jason's scores aren't better. He's not the best dancer, but they are making him out to be worse than he is. He is a lot better than Harry, yet his scores don't reflect how much better.
That’s exactly right. It’s all the producers behind the scenes as the puppet masters. Sharna and Cheryl have said as much. Probably why they were not invited to the Len tribute.

That’s exactly right. It’s all the producers behind the scenes as the puppet masters. Sharna and Cheryl have said as much. Probably why they were not invited to the Len tribute.

Yes, I also suspect after Xochitl was given the first perfect 10, that they gave Charity the votes for the dance-off to even up the scores more. This way, the 3 top women, Ariana included, STAY at the top.

Did anyone else notice after Ariana & Pasha danced that Alfonso made sure to give a plug to Pasha dancing in the tour? If they are able to lock in Ariana for the tour too, that would be a big "get." If that happens, she will probably win the mirror ball so DWTS can advertise the tour has the newest winner.

Same for Xochitl or Charity. Although Xochitl may have a new Disney movie or TV show coming. Charity will probably do the tour if asked.

No one else can do the tour, so they won't win or even make it to the Finals:
Jason goes back to his music career.
Alyson probably gets another TV show or guest starring roles from this.
Harry can't dance.

I wish they would bring back the judges decision on the bottom two. Harry needs to go.

I'm trying to decide if the new voting rules where you can vote up to 10 times for every dancer, instead of needing to divide your votes is helping or not.

Who do yall think should win? I know who we think should not win. So I guess I'm asking who you think SHOULD win and who do you think WILL win? I don't dislike Charity as much as some of you, but I watch the bachelorette and like her from that. However, her dancing is stiff and she should not win. I did not know much about Ariana going into the season, except about the cheating scandal. I really enjoy her dancing though and would be good with her winning. As much as I like Lindsay and Rylee, Harry needs to go. When Jason came out the first week, I thought "Wow, he's really good" but things seem to be going downhill. I love Daniella and hope next week her and Jason come out and blow us all away. Oh Barry.....I have affection for him as the older guy who worked really hard and did fairly well all things considered. Last night when the shirt came off and his hips were going my mouth dropped open! LOL. I'm glad he went out on such a high note. I really like Xochitl and of course Val. No problem with them winning. I like Alyson, but that might be more based on the shows I've seen her in.

Who do yall think should win? I know who we think should not win. So I guess I'm asking who you think SHOULD win and who do you think WILL win? I don't dislike Charity as much as some of you, but I watch the bachelorette and like her from that. However, her dancing is stiff and she should not win. I did not know much about Ariana going into the season, except about the cheating scandal. I really enjoy her dancing though and would be good with her winning. As much as I like Lindsay and Rylee, Harry needs to go. When Jason came out the first week, I thought "Wow, he's really good" but things seem to be going downhill. I love Daniella and hope next week her and Jason come out and blow us all away. Oh Barry.....I have affection for him as the older guy who worked really hard and did fairly well all things considered. Last night when the shirt came off and his hips were going my mouth dropped open! LOL. I'm glad he went out on such a high note. I really like Xochitl and of course Val. No problem with them winning. I like Alyson, but that might be more based on the shows I've seen her in.
I think Xochitl will win.

I would love for Jason to win though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter