Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Shocking. Another bachelorette cheerleader.
I stopped watching The Bachelor because I stopped caring about any of the people on the show. They were all so young and immature. I’m going to have to root for her a bit because her major at Auburn was the same as my DD’s at the University of Wisconsin: Rehabilitation Phycology (Rehabilitation and Disability Studies). It’s a pretty rare major and not offered many places.

Pasha looks so much younger with the hair he has during the package.

So we have another contender with Ariana

I can't figure out if she already could dance or if Pasha is that good. He really took her energy and need to do a fantastic job, to show everyone, and worked that to the max.

I can't figure out if she already could dance or if Pasha is that good. He really took her energy and need to do a fantastic job, to show everyone, and worked that to the max.
She does! But also horse rider and former disney princess

So we have 4 contenders and about 3 others who will really grow throughout the season.

Then the Bachelorette wins.

Bottom TWO:
Matt Walsh & Koko
Mauricio Umansky & Emma

GOING HOME:

Matt Walsh & Koko

I tried to vote for Matt to keep his fun energy in for another week. Oh well. It sucks that they put him so late in the show that people didn’t have enough time to vote.

I tried to vote for Matt to keep his fun energy in for another week. Oh well. It sucks that they put him so late in the show that people didn’t have enough time to vote.

I think he just didn't have enough fans who watch DWTS to vote for him. Plus his partner is a newbie, so she didn't have her own fans voting for her.

Mauricio has all the Real Housewives fans.

The NFL abuser has the NFL fans. So, he will probably stick around. :(

The two social media stars have all their fans.

I tried also. Voting was closed yet they had just cut to break. Oh well.

I’m going to go back and look at our Disneyland pictures from the years she was a princess and see if she is in them. She kind of reminds me of one of the Cinderella pics we have from maybe 07 or 08.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter