Danielle karagach and Joseph baena
Emma slater and Trevor Donovan
Britt Stewart and Daniel Durant
Witney Carson and Wayne brady
Cheryl Burke and Sam champion
Mark ballas and charli d’amelio
Artem chigvintsev and Heidi d’amelio

Last edited:

I'm excited about Selma Blair. She's a huge advocate is the world of MS. I hope her body is kind to her as she takes on this kind of physical activity.

I also hope Jason, aka Smith Jerrod, lasts a while. He's aged like a fine wine.

I always liked Sam Champion on GMA and Wayne Brady on Who's line is it Anyway. Happy to see them both.

Cheryl Ladd brings he nostalgia factor. And Arnie's son's bings the gossip factor.

I have no interest in the rest of the stars whatsoever.

I love Selma Blair!!!! Jason Lewis is...:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc. Probably won't watch, but might try and catch some of their performances!!!!

So glad to see Mark back! I really like Wayne Brady so I'm curious how he and his pro might incorporate his personality into their dances. I don't have Disney+, don't know if it would be worth it to get the app just for DWTS. Maybe I'll try to catch what I can on Youtube.

I'm excited about Selma Blair. She's a huge advocate is the world of MS. I hope her body is kind to her as she takes on this kind of physical activity.

I wish Tristan had come back for Selma. Tristan was so good with Valerie Harper as she was battling cancer.

I also hope Jason, aka Smith Jerrod, lasts a while. He's aged like a fine wine.
Jason Lewis is...:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc.

Yes, he and Trevor will be some wonderful eye candy. popcorn::

Cheryl Ladd brings he nostalgia factor.

I think she used to dance before Charlie's Angels.

I always liked Sam Champion on GMA

I like Sam too. But, as ABC's local weatherman here in NYC, and sometimes weatherman on GMA, I'm worried Disney/ABC may pull another Ginger Zee, and have him stay way longer, with inflated scores that he really shouldn't be getting, just so they can doubly promote him on ABC for DWTS. :headache:

I still haven't been able to watch Ginger on GMA since what DWTS pulled with her. I used to like her, but now, I usually walk away during her segments.

I don't want to start despising Sam Champion too. He does do the local weather here. That means I'd have to turn to CBS or NBC for the weather if it turns out I can't stand watching him any longer. :badpc: :furious:

Last edited:
I don't have Disney+, don't know if it would be worth it to get the app just for DWTS. Maybe I'll try to catch what I can on Youtube.

That's IF Disney+ will allow the dances to be posted on YouTube. Being a paid for streaming service, they may want to regulate against allowing the dances to be posted for free on YouTube, trying to force people to buy the monthly service to watch.

ABC just announced that they have a special for brand new Disney+ members, it's $1.99 for the first month.
I don't know if there is fine print of say, that's if one signs up for 6 more months, or something like that. :confused3

Anyway, the $1.99 special is until Sept 19, the day DWTS premieres.

These four celebs all have dance backgrounds:

Charli D’Amelio & Mark Ballas
Heidi D’Amelio & Artem Chigvintsev
Jordan Sparks & Brandon Armstrong
Daniel Durant & Britt Stewart

So, there are quite a few who may be ringers this season.

Last edited:
That's IF Disney+ will allow the dances to be posted on YouTube. Being a paid for streaming service, they may want to regulate against allowing the dances to be posted for free on YouTube, trying to force people to buy the monthly service to watch.

ABC just announced that they have a special for brand new Disney+ members, it's $1.99 for the first month. I don't know if there is fine print of say, that's if one signs up for 6 more months, or something like that. :confused3

Anyway, the $1.99 special is until Sept 19, the day DWTS premieres.
My husband canceled Disney+ recently when he finished watching all the Star Wars stuff. Glad to see there will be a little/temporary discount when I sign us back up.

Now to figure out how to get around the "new member" thing.

Wish I could get excited but stopped watching a couple of years ago. Well that and we've dumped Disney +

I'm excited about the cast. I watch the bachelorette, so I already like Gabby. I'm in awe that Selma Blair is doing it and hope her body can hold up! I'm happy Mark Ballas is back, for his awesome choreo! I've watched shows with Jordin Sparks, Trevor Donovan, and I always liked Wayne Brady on Who's Line is it Anyway. I'm not always this excited about the cast, but I always watching and enjoy "getting to know" the people I'm not familiar with.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter