[/URL][/IMG]

Who is next?

100_3020.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3022.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3023.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I hope to meet these 7 men at MVMCP sometime...if I ever get there!

100_3024.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After the parade there was a 15 minute or so wait before Magic Dreams and You show started. This is my FAVORITE!!!!!! :3dglasses I didnt get very good shots because I was watching it mostly

100_3030.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And after this was another little wait until Wishes! Again..not too many pics!

100_3035.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3036.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3038.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What an awesome ending to the day! The girls were super tired and we were just filled with Disneyness!! The crowds slowly started exiting. No one was pushing or rude...a plus!

100_3040.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Me and a few of my friends leaving MK....

100_3041.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3042.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3043.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3044.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3045.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3046.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What a night. We got to the bus stop and I think we had to stand on the bus but we made it on almost right away...yippy! And we crashed back at the room..

IMG_0144.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yup...out for the night! OK I will be back later for Sunday's adventures...that was the competition day!

Back for more!

After so much fun and parade/fireworks, I told the girls to try to sleep in on Sunday. Plus I knew it would be a long day. I couldnt find the door hanger thingy that says Do Not Disturb so when mousekeeping came banging on the door at 8 am I had to hop out of bed and quickly tell her to come back later! ;)

Sooooooo I dont remember the exact time the girls woke up...maybe 9:30ish? I know it was definitely after the pool opened. I think we grabbed breakfast....Mickey waffles, bacon and strawberries and cinnamon rolls again. What a treat to not have to cook or clean-up! Then we enjoyed the pool for hours...like until 1 pm!

IMG_0146.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is big for me. We normally are rope drop people so it was very relaxing to just get up and hang around the resort....definitely a first. But we had big plans for the day ahead!

IMG_0147.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0148.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It was so pretty out!!! We really lucked out in the weather department!

IMG_0150.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A Brooklyn selfie
IMG_0149.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I managed to sneak in some shopping too! I bought myself some ears....how come I never had ears before this is beyond me. I think I got the backpack at this time too. It was part of the promotion when you buy $30+ you get the backpack type of thing. I love it because it has colorful Mickeys all over it!

IMG_0162.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We had a typed out schedule for the day and a big lunch was part of the plan! So around 1 pm we headed out of the pool and picked out a huge lunch!

100_3047.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3048.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After this the girls had to shower and get dressed. Each girl received a pink backpack with their names embroidered on it. AWESOME!! They packed a change of clothes for after the performance in it. We met behind our building at PORFQ for pictures.

100_3049.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's amazing how quickly the dance teachers can get all of the girls in line. It took less than 2 minutes to get the girls organized. Amazing!

100_3050.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They marched to the steps in two straight lines! (Madeline reference)

100_3051.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And here we are! The Disney Dancers....

IMG_0163.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My girls are kinda near the top....

100_3053.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This went on for a while so we could all get pics. Darn I needed my nice camera!

100_3056.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3058.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0164.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So the next step was for everyone to load onto the bus. They had a charter bus take the dancers and teachers to the backstage building for warming up. The parents and everyone else either took a disney bus or the DTD boat to DTD. I knew the bus would be quicker...

IMG_0166.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sure enough...within 10 minutes or so, a bus arrived and we were whisked away to DTD. I had about 20 minutes before I had to be at the stage. So where would you go if you only had a little time in DTD?

Here?

IMG_0168.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

YEP, that's where I went. Sooo awesome!

IMG_0169.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

D-Tech...

IMG_0170.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cell phone case anyone? You can also design your own here!

IMG_0171.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0172.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ok lets take a break here for a moment...before I run out of space in this post! Continued in next post!

Let's keep shopping? Shall we?

Love the make-up!

IMG_0174.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pretty shades!

IMG_0175.jpg
[/URL][/IMG

IMG_0176.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And then there's this....

IMG_0178.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0179.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0181.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And then there was the whole housewares department...TDF! I didnt get any pics but I could really do some damage to my wallet. So my husband will be glad to know that I got out of there without spending a dime. :sad2:

So I made my way to the Waterside Stage which is right across from the World of Disney. Here is the marque..

100_3061.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3062.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0184.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3063.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We were all excitedly waiting!

100_3065.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I was texting my friend who was on her way to meet us in DTD. She and her family had just arrived for their vacation. She is a teacher too and knew a lot of the dancers. I was excited she made a special trip to see the girls dance!

619e20d5-a72a-4ac2-a25b-4ac4492b284c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Soon enough, the dancers arrived and headed backstage amid our cheers! (The next pic is actually a video if you click on it)

th_IMG_0189.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

The dancers went backstage and laid out their shoes....some girls had a quick shoe change! There was water and two fans apparently. So the girls basically performed five or six consecutive dance numbers. Here are some videos of a couple of them.... (click on pic to see)

th_IMG_0192.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

th_IMG_0194.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

th_IMG_0196-1.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

Continued in next post......

Here are a few shots as well....

100_3073.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3092.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3101.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3107.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3113.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well you get the idea! :cheer2:

After they left the stage, I think they got back on the bus and went to the backstage area/building and got changed. It took a good 45 minutes before they returned. We had an 8:50 pm ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern. At this point it was about 7:30 pm. Still good on time. We hung out for a few pictures. Here they are...all changed and ready to go!

IMG_0197.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0198.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All matchy.....

IMG_0199.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0200.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

100_3115.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Everyone was socializing...

IMG_0201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

But we had to get going. I naively assumed you could get a bus to MK from DTD. Nope. So we just hopped on a bus (as per CM as bus depot) and took it to Art of Animation. (What I intended to do was take a bus to the Contemporary and just walk over to MK but the CM convinced us to just jump on this bus to AoA since it was leaving momentarily...sooo OK I did it!) We waited about 20 minutes at AoA for a MK bus. And we were on our way for our big night out at MK!!!

Would we make it on time? :confused3

So excited I got to see them too. As you can see, TJ was thrilled...LOL. The girls were amazing! (as always with our dancers) but to dance at Disney tops the bucket list I am sure. Can't wait for the next installment.:dance3:

So excited I got to see them too. As you can see, TJ was thrilled...LOL. The girls were amazing! (as always with our dancers) but to dance at Disney tops the bucket list I am sure. Can't wait for the next installment.:dance3:

Thanks again for coming! It was great to see you. I love how we have to travel all the way to Disney to see each other even though we work in adjacent buildings..ha! :thumbsup2 So how is your trip report coming along??

Welcome back! :flower3:

I last left you on a bus. I probably should have just paid for a taxi. Oh well. We boarded a bus taking off from DTD and landed at AoA. We waited for about 20 minutes for an MK bus and boarded. It took us directly to MK! yaaa!!! And it was about 8:30-8:40 pm when we stepped off the bus. Our ADR was for LTT at 8:50 pm....could have been much worse. We first had to get a locker to put all of the girls' competition bags and stuff in. There was no one in line at customer service for the lockers and we stuffed our stuff in! I told the girls where I was putting the reciept and carefully placed it in my wallet. I would need it and the key to get my $5 back! :scared: That all took about 5-10 minutes. Ok we needed to high tail it to LTT!

First we had to get through the turnstiles and our magic bands worked great again. Did I tell you the trick? You place your band on the Mickey until it starts spinning and is white. You can then put your arm down while it spins the rest of the time. That then frees you up to do the fingerprint scan. About the time you get that going the whole thing turns green. Hopefully. Well that is what is supposed to happen. :)

Main Street was filled with parade watchers. It took a few minutes just to make it around people at the train station. Ugggg....stress! We had to use the lighted crossing guards and cut through to the center island. Then cross through to the sidewalk by the Emporium. It was packed of course. We made our way down the sidewalk/in and out of the stores until we reached Casey's Corner. We turned left and cut through in front of Crystal Palace and the construction wall in front of it and went over the bridge. We crossed over the walkway that would lead into Adventureland but instead of turning left to go to AL we went straight. That brings you to the meet and greet for Tiana...and also behind LTT and the Christmas shop. Did I mention the parade was going on? Gotta love short cuts.

We scooted around the corner and entered LTT at 9:03 pm. I apologized for being late and the sweet CM said we weren't late at all and it was no problem at all! Yaaa! I love that! Soooooo, my youngest Brooklyn wasnt feeling really well. I think it was over-excitement (performance) and being in MK at night (afraid of dark), stress of the crowds, etc. She was also already trying to back out of our FP for BTMRR for after dinner. Can you believe it? It is always her favorite ride. She has mild anxiety so you have to be both supportive/listening but not feed into it and make it worse. So we tried to be silly while waiting to be called for dinner.

IMG_0211.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0212.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh and there was a parade still going on....it was following us. Did I mention the parade? lol!

100_3117.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It was a good thing we watched this the night before! Devon checked out pictures of the performance.

100_3118.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And then we were called...I would say we only waited about 5-10 minutes. We got to sit farther back in the restaurant. Seems like every time we go we are always up front by the windows. Our server brought us yummy pomegranate lemonade!

IMG_0215.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0217.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now here is the thing. Dinner at LTT is the same...tons of food in dishes and you pass it around the table. It is a colossal waste of food without my husband and brother-in-law being present.

IMG_0219.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my plateful! That is more than enough food for one person. The thing is....we barely made a dent in the amount of food on the table!

IMG_0220.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I also noticed Brooklyn wasn't eating anything. :( I got her to take one bite of the mac and cheese and that is it

IMG_0225.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

To calm her down I let her play on my phone and take pics. Devon...

IMG_0227.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and me....

IMG_0230.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

even a selfie....!

IMG_0234.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dessert arrived....

IMG_0235.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

..... and disappeared!

IMG_0247.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We got to talk to our server a little bit. She seemed tired at first and was rushing around. Let me tell you how tiring it is to be a waitress. It is exhausting. I hoped if I could talk to her I could cheer her on. We got to chatting and she was super nice. I think CMs really appreciate when a guest thanks them for all of the hard work they put into doing their jobs. :flower3:

So when it came time to finish up, she was concerned about Brooklyn not eating. We discussed going back to the room and ending the night :( The waitress insisted on taking Brooklyn off of the bill. I was paying OOP so I really appreciated it. I thought that was really nice. So all in all, the staff at LTT treated us like gold and made it a wonderful meal.

So what would become of the rest of the night? It was 10:15 pm. Would we go back to the room?? Stay tuned for the next installment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter