Dance the World

Trisihi

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We're going to WDW in June with my daughter's dance studio, staying at CSR. Has anyone ever done this? We won't have our itinerary until 60 days before we go, so having trouble planning. We have always stayed offsite before this.

Hi,
We're going to WDW in June with my daughter's dance studio, staying at CSR. Has anyone ever done this? We won't have our itinerary until 60 days before we go, so having trouble planning. We have always stayed offsite before this.
Hi there! We went with my daughters dance school in 2013 and 2015. It was a ton of fun! Definitely add the gala, the girls had a blast. Honestly, the itinerary looks like you have a lot of free time when in reality you do not when you take into account travel and waiting time. I would strongly recommend adding on a couple of days so you can have park time. Good luck to your daughter!

Thank you! We're very excited, girls only trip! Thinking of adding a day before and after.

Hope you have a great time. We are supposed to get the info from our studio soon about going in July 2019. This is the 1st time my daughters are old enough to participate. Does anyone know if the tickets are upgradable or date specific, we usually have annual passes so I would like to save the tickets that come with the package if it's possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter