Dance floor at Eau de France Pavilion?

Disneyjen34

Earning My Ears
Hi all, as a thrilled to bits Maid of Honour for my sister, we´re planning the details (and getting lost in them!) for an October Wishes wedding for around 46 guests. Can anyone tell me if you can have the DJ and a dance floor in the Eau de France Pavilion in Epcot for an evening reception?

You can have a DJ, but not until after the park has been cleared of day guests. Not sure they can fit an actual dance floor in a space that narrow, but plenty of couples skip the dance floor even if they have a DJ.

Fabulous! How does that work when they restrict the package to 6 hours? Would we need to book the 7pm ceremony or if we booked a 5pm could we pay for longer?

Usually they do a 7pm ceremony, cocktail hour during IllumiNations and then the reception after that. If your ceremony was at 5pm and pre-reception started at 6pm, then the four-hour standard reception would cover you till 11pm. You can extend the time by paying a $400 fee and then prorated amounts for the DJ and any food service (like if you wanted to serve a late-night snack).

Your event is moved indoors but you are given ponchos and umbrellas if you want to go out to see IllumiNations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter