Dan Murphy, this is your fault!

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I found a good price on the S2 IS, so I bought it.

Justifications:

Weeelllll ... my Canon Rebel is getting old, and I did need a new lens. I'm going on vacation soon, and I haven't bought myself a cool new toy in a while. My A520 is great, but it has limitations. Besides, through a deal with Dell, I saved $100.

Yup, Dan, it's all your fault ...

Congratulations Donna!

You know, SLR lenses are quite expensive these days! Between that and the $100 from Dell, you might have basically paid nothing for the camera. :banana:
I try to explain it this way to wife all the time and she just doesn't seem to understand. :rotfl2:

BTW good luck with it!!

Donna,

I stumbled across pictures on here last night taken with the camera.. As soon as my hubby woke up this am I told him I wanted one lol..

Now I just have to save some money.

Where did you get yours from adn for how much?

LOL, Donna. :rotfl2: Now, I have been blamed for many things here over the years, but never a camera purchase, to my knowledge, LOL. :confused3 :teeth: I do like it. Enjoy. Hope to see some pictures.

This should be a Dell site, http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A0479486&cs=19&c=us&l=en well priced. Do check this also, http://www.buy.com/retail/product.a...47816&Type=PE&Category=Elec&Gad=0&dcaid=15889 for the delivered total cost. If Dell does not charge tax in your state (they do here in Illinois), Dell looks the best. Buy.com does not charge tax, would save a few dollars there maybe. Both well priced.

Good wishes.

We are too good of salesmen around here -- we should ask for commission!

I got the camera for $410 total through Dell. That's including tax (8.5% in New York). I saved $100 through them, and found a code for another $20 off.

I'm going on a cruise from Rome to Athens in April (happy 45th birthday to me!) and I wanted a good camera. Buying another SLR with another zoom lens is just too bulky (another justification!)

Donna

FergieTCat said:
.....I got the camera for $410 total through Dell. That's including tax (8.5% in New York). I saved $100 through them, and found a code for another $20 off....
Share the good news. How? :cool1: And enjoy the cruise and an early Happy Birthday, (if I forget in March :teeth: )

ETA.....I think I found that offer, ended 1/12. $400, free shipping, and then your extra $20. Nice price, Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter