Dallas/Ft. Worth Area Dis Meet - 8-12-07

And finally . . .

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

How weird. I can see the pictures perfectly from my computer. Have you tried clicking on the "x"'s?

Any other suggestions?

I tried following the link from the new post email that I received. When I follow the link to photobucket it says the photos no longer exist.

Let me reload them and try again. Good grief. I can't beleive these silly things won't post. I am re-doing them now. Y'all stand by and let me know if the next set I post come through alright.

In Photobucket, do I copy and paste the IMG Code part? I think that's what I did last time.

Fantastic pictures(both sets). DH and I had a great time last Sunday. It was good seeing everyone.

Okie dokie, Krista says to subscribe here and I will know when to come for the next rabble rousin'.

Can't see the photos at work, so I'll check 'em out when I get home. :thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to meeting some people close by!

Waaaaa, I want to come, too. You don't think my DH would mind me flying to TX for a DFW meet, do you? :rotfl:

Why look! It's TC :wave:. Why don't you escape the icy parking lots of Ohio this winter and come down here for a few days? It's your turn to be our special out-of-state guest :cool1:.

enchanteddisney - There is no date set for our next meet, but I'm sure that when the time comes it will be mentioned on this thread. So be sure to sign up for e-mail notifications for it.

And actually, since the idea has come up. . .Is anyone else ready to start figuring out when to have our next meet? How about having one in late October or or late November? I can't meet the first two weekends in November, and December gets too busy.

Well, the weekend before Halloween is October 27/28 and the weekend before Thanksgiving is November 17/18 (that's the 3rd weekend).

Just FYI ing...........after that it's Thanksgiving and then into December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter