Dallas/Ft. Worth Area Dis Meet - 8-12-07

We visit, some bring kids (we LOVE seeing the kids!!!), we laugh, we talk...

Dang, I wish the meet were tonight!!! It's been way too long since I've seen my DFW DIS friends. :)
Yup, you've been avoiding us for way too long! :rotfl2:

We can't wait to see everyone. And Sophia needs a DIS Friends fix, or rather indoctrination! I think 3 months old is a good age to be exposed to this bunch of Disney fans.

You folks all sound like a blast. I cant wait. :cool1:

Disneyaggie: Did you honestly think I would keep that incident at the book store a secret for long. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You folks all sound like a blast. I cant wait. :cool1:

Disneyaggie: Did you honestly think I would keep that incident at the book store a secret for long. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not in this lifetime! :rotfl2:

I think I might find you your own "special" table. That might be safer!

Looking forward to having you in our great state! Just a few more weeks to go! Whoohooo! :dance3:

We'll have to be a maybe, going out of town and should be back but don't want to commit. Taking a long road trip and might just be too wiped out.

We'll have to be a maybe, going out of town and should be back but don't want to commit. Taking a long road trip and might just be too wiped out.

We would love to see you -- and if you are too tired, I am sure a few of us would volunteer to prop you up during our Dis Meet! :banana:

Well, mark me as a maybe. My step-daughter is graduating from Texas State University in San Marcos that weekend, :cool1: but we should be back by then. (1 kid down 3 to go) :eek:

We are definitly interested in stopping by. It sounds like a lot of fun. Do you need to RSVP or just show up. If we make it there will be 5 of us.

Thanks

OK - let the countdown and headcount begin!

Here is what I have. The total includes little Diser's, too. Let me know if I need to revise our happy little list of Diser's!

RRBB -- 4 (our first time to meet our little Sophia and get a hug from big brother Ian)
disneyaggie -- 2 ("Wisbucky" is my guest)
Plutofan -- 5
Haley Whippet -- 2
Tek Mickey -- 2
mommystieg -- 5
slimpaw -- 2
KristaTX -- 1
RichMar -- 2
Nebsky and MrBsMom -- 4
WebmasterKathy -- 1
Rafiki Rafiki Rafiki -- 1

Again, if the count is not correct, just let me know -- thanks! :thumbsup2

Nebsky & MrBsMom will try to attend.
Two Kiddos, a 9yr old and a 2 yr old.

Jeff

Put me down for one!

(I might be able to get one or two of my boys to come, but it's a long shot.)

Thanks, Krista! I had Kathy down on my piece of paper, but I guess in transferring the info, I missed her name. Thanks! I just added it! :thumbsup2

Hi Girls and Boys--

I've never been to a Dallas meet before...but I probably have been to a dozen meets all over the US. I suppose it's time I show my face and become indoctrinated into the DFW DIS bunch.

I'll talk to DH and kids tonight and see if they want to come. They're usually horribly bored at DIS Meets and would rather not go, but it seems I owe Kathy more than a margarita...and I intend to pay up fast.

I'll get back on tomorrow and let you know. In the meantime, count me as 1.

Paige

Woo-hooo!! This is looking like a real party now!

Can't wait to meet you, Paige. And to see everyone else again, too.

I can't wait to see everyone. It's been a while! It will be nice to meet some new people as well. I hope you can make it ::yes::.

party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter