Dallas Dolly

This thread is useless without a pic...
b5bdab20-8a5a-11ee-bebf-fa81169ac3db

I love Dolly so much. Grew up listening to her music. I love how she OWNS everything. She shouts from the rooftops that she has had a lot of plastic surgery instead of being coy. She is proud that she grew up poor but with tons of love. She is proud to be Southern, but most of all she is so incredibly kind (from what everyone says about her.)

I enjoyed the show! I watched it on You tube today.

We have been to many of her concerts. We’ve been to Dollywood many times, and have seen her a few times. 2014, in a parade at Dollywood.

1700855460724.jpeg

I love Dolly so much. Grew up listening to her music. I love how she OWNS everything. She shouts from the rooftops that she has had a lot of plastic surgery instead of being coy. She is proud that she grew up poor but with tons of love. She is proud to be Southern, but most of all she is so incredibly kind (from what everyone says about her.)
I am a huge fan of Dolly’s. I watched the first part of the game just to see her halftime performance. She did an amazing job and looks great.

Dolly Parton is, indeed, a national treasure. I'm not a fan of country music, but her talent as a singer/songwriter is undeniable, and she's a truly good soul. Long Live Dolly! (having said that, she already has ;)

Last edited:
Dolly is an incredible person & she did look great. That said, I'm confused by all the talk of her incredible performance. I'm starting to think I saw rehearsals instead. :p The lip syncing was so far off that I found it totally distracting. It was quite disappointing. IMO, her performance at the Tennessee football game was much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter