Daft Question re Sequoia Lodge

wifey

DIS Veteran
:wave: Just me again, can anyone tell me if the Disney Hotels have soaps shower gel etc? Could not find any info on it so knowing some of you have stayed at SL I had to ask after DH said to me late last night " Will we need to take toiletries?" :goodvibes :lovestruc Wifey

:wave: Just me again, can anyone tell me if the Disney Hotels have soaps shower gel etc? Could not find any info on it so knowing some of you have stayed at SL I had to ask after DH said to me late last night " Will we need to take toiletries?" :goodvibes :lovestruc Wifey

I haven't stayed at SL but have stayed at Santa Fe and NBC where toiletries are provided - soap and shower gel so I guess they must be provided at all Disney hotels. I never used them - we take our own so can't comment on what they're like.

I've stayed at the Sequoia - they do provide little bars of Mickey soap and tiny bottles of shower gell but you may prefer to use your own. I tend to sneak their's in my toilet bag for my little nephews. :maleficen

Never tried them myself as they are put in toilet bag each day as gifts for nephew/nieces.

Reid

We had Mickey Mouse soap at SL last February :)

I don't remember any shampoo but that could be more to do with my dodgy memory than on anything else to be honest ;)

PS I've merged your two threads in together wifey :)

We stayed in January and had the small Mickey bars of soap and small bottles of shower gel. We used the soap but didn't use the shower gel as we took our own.

Personally I find the smell of them a bit overpowering, and so use my own!!

I've had no problem with them. It certainly cuts down on packing making more room for the essentials like souvenirs :bitelip:

This has been good news and now I think I'll leave ours at home and save some space in the suitcase!( Let's remember all the gifts we need to organise for Christmas.) We always come back with lots more than we take, my fault I see stuff all over that I can't resist buying ! :) :lovestruc
Wifey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter