D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

As the event approaches, I'm gonna guess that we will hear giveaways where you can enter to win floor seats for Honda Center.

I was able to get my tickets! Although I got the WEIRDEST error on my laptop that I had the lowest number in line for saying something that I tried to jump the line and there was being forced to re-enter the queue. Huh?

Luckily my phone was not far behind so I was able to get it on those. 3-day tickets in Section 209. Can’t wait to party with y’all!

Well that was a ride and a half. Logged in on my computer (so did hubby) before noon. I thought the text was funny, so brought it up on my phone to take a screen shot. Noon rolls around, hubby got 26562 in line, I got 12190 in line. Check my phone and it says 4534! Woo! Got to order at 1:30 on my phone, which was not ideal. Seats kept disappearing on me when I tried to select. Finally got two for our first ever D23! We already have reservations at the Villas at Disneyland Hotel, I snagged those the day they announced dates. So excited!

We are staying at VDH as well, but starting Sunday. I didn't want to walk that far. We are staying closer for the con.

Seems odd to stop a Gold presale, when Gold is a requirement to buy floor seats :headache:

They said they would only sell a limited number for the first 2 days. It is kind of weird though. They may need to perform some system "maintenance", aka fix whatever the heck was broken today.

Is it Disney visa or anyone with a visa..like visa debt?

Any Visa, but you have to pay with that Visa.

As the event approaches, I'm gonna guess that we will hear giveaways where you can enter to win floor seats for Honda Center.
Boy, that'll piss me off. LOL. If they were smart, they'd announce some special incentives attached to them, and allow people to upgrade to them. They seem to be missing that the biggest incentive was being able to get into some of the merchandising and signature lines, etc... not to mention maybe the other panels. Very weird miss from them.

I'll bet that if they still have seats available they'll offer "upgrades" on the day-of... like checking in with the "Upgrades" desk for a Disney cruise. LOL.

Really crossing my fingers that today goes better - we made it to the front of the queue twice only to be given error messages and be kicked to the back of the line. This is like the eras tour all over again for me! (And I never was able to get tickets to that despite being a fan club member for 15 years…really hoping this goes differently!)

Really crossing my fingers that today goes better - we made it to the front of the queue twice only to be given error messages and be kicked to the back of the line. This is like the eras tour all over again for me! (And I never was able to get tickets to that despite being a fan club member for 15 years…really hoping this goes differently!)
Not the Eras tour! :triggered:

Best advice after my experience is to definitely not limit yourself to one window. Have your phone and laptop ready. I still had the weird error that came up for me on my screen. That's what I got on one when I literally had clicked nothing. lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 11.06.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 11.06.31 PM.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 2
I can see that happening if closer to the event most of the seats except the floor seats are gone. Id be pretty odd to have lots of floor space open. So they might try to fill the space in somehow.

I friend and her husband had a better lottery number than me yesterday, so she got tickets for all 3 of us. How will it work when it comes time to select panels at the Convention Center and we each want different panels to attend?

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets today!

1711550054823.png

I looked at the D23 IG last night...oof...too many angry comments. To the point people think they are entitled to everything just because they paid for a membership. Some demand free tickets to Disneyland (for real?), some demand special treatment to attend D23 because they are gold members....yikes!

Hopefully the tech kinks are fixed… I’d rather not spend 3 hours waiting and hoping just to be told they’re sold out today. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter