D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

There is no bag check at Honda. That will be a problem for purchases.
I think since it’s not a live nation event regular policies may not be in effect and Disney could staff their own bag check. They already do that with the run Disney events.

I think since it’s not a live nation event regular policies may not be in effect and Disney could staff their own bag check. They already do that with the run Disney events.
That is a good point. I am not sure if Honda Center will change their policy unless Disney pays and staffs it. The way things are at Disney now operating expenses are being cut. I would hope they change the policy but I would not count on it.

I think the Sheraton sold out
It may have. I know the Hilton did. I got on to book right after the announcement was made this morning. I’m a bon voy rewards member so that’s why I went with the Sheraton. But I know a friend couldn’t get the Hilton for the nights he wanted when he looked a few hours after I booked.

It was crazy from this morning. I should have booked a room. Now they are all sold out

I’m aware of the normal bag policy. I’m more so speculating on if it will be in effect for a private event buyout
FWIW, we attended a private event at the Honda Stadium last night. The No Bag Policy was certainly in effect. The host of our event sent out an email a day before (a bit more than 24 hours before gathering) ... and it really rocked me. I had to replan a few things before attending. Ugh! I don't like the idea of using both the Convention Center and the Honda Stadium ... just pick one ... and do not make it the rotten Honda Stadium! Ugh.

Are all the hotels with discount rates really sold out already? Tried reserving one on the D23 website and said nothing available for all.

Are all the hotels with discount rates really sold out already? Tried reserving one on the D23 website and said nothing available for all.
There are definitely already sellouts for the good neighbor hotels. Both the Hilton and Sheraton sold out yesterday with more since yesterday.

Still a D23 noob after one event. Not sure where to strategically stay now. Are the hotels selling out near the convention center, near the Honda center, or both?

Still a D23 noob after one event. Not sure where to strategically stay now. Are the hotels selling out near the convention center, near the Honda center, or both?
I would stay near the convention center. All the hotels on the convention rate are near the convention center/resort

Most will go within hours of event announcement.

Thousands of guests go to D23 so sell outs are not surprising at all. Personally having been to D23 a couple times, it’s not with it. Packed convention center lines for lackluster announcements- but ’to each his own’

Last edited:
For now only two of the convention rate non Disney hotels are sold out for 8/8-8/11, the Sheraton and the Hilton. There are more hotels that are sold out for add on dates.

The Disney ones are sold out it looks like.

Hi… is there a difference on the events in Anaheim vs Orlando? Which is larger/better (in terms of agenda/content)?
Thanks!

Even though I woke up after the announcement (I'm in SF), I was still able to book the Sheraton Park Hotel! I missed 2022, so happy to be going back in 2024.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter