D23 Special Coverage by The DIS - Congrats!

FredQc

Fred
I would like to acknowledge and to congratulate the team of The DIS who did a great coverage of what was happening at D23. I couldn't attend, so I relied on information released on the Web during the weekend. While I know how good The DIS team is to cover everything through the Dis Unplugged and the website, I am very amazed by the quality of the coverage, especially the special editions of the Dis Unplugged, with summaries, interviews and visual stuff. While the production resources are not the same than those of CNN or other television networks, I would say that the professionalism is equivalent, even better given all the contextual information that the team can provide to us. I can only imagine how stressful and exhausting it may be to do all this.

Thank you very much and congratulations!

I totally agree - thank you Team, for all your hard work - as always! And I'm sure the Team that's not at D23 is doing wonderful things and helping to raise lots of money in NS at the GKTW meet there!

Very impressed with the DIS' D23 live coverage. The entire team is incredible but Craig & Michael have been particularly stellar news anchors. :-) Thank you for your hard work and for going above and beyond for us!

I know, I'm loving all the coverage. They have done a great job. All the videos, blogs, pictures and special reports are excellent and much appreciated.

Great stuff. This week with D23 and the solo show just reinforce how peerless this podcast is.

I agree!! I have loved all the coverage and have enjoyed being kept in the loop!! Awesome job to all the Dis team!!!

I have really enjoyed listening to the podcast episodes this weekend. I had a 2 hour drive so it kept me occupied. I didn't have much time to check the internet throughout the day and missed out on all of the updates, so I was excited to see the live coverage.

Craig especially did An AMAZING job!! Seriously, I was so impressed with the coverage. Great job Craig and team.

I really enjoyed the DIS coverage this weekend. I was able to attend D23 two years ago, and this was the next best thing to being there!

I agree - Craig and Michael are a great team. With Ryno and JL it was great coverage.

Thanks DIS!!

The coverage has been amazing and I don't know what I was thinking because I knew the Dis was getting a booth but I was thrilled the first video went up! Great, informative, awesome work! I know Pete must be very, very proud of his team!!

I've loved all the coverage this weekend!
Craig kept it together as best he can doing everything at once.

Great job guys! I've been reading articles but it's so much better to listen and get your take on everything.

I agree, great job all around. Especially Craig who seemed to be working the board and hosting and even fetching posters to display. Made me want to go to D23 '17

Holy guacamole! I didn't realise they did audio segments!! I thought they were only doing video!
Guess what I'm doing today while laying by the pool!!!

Agreed. The coverage was top notch and extremely enjoyable. Thanks for all you do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter