D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had my email confirmation - which is different to what my onscreen confirmation is showing! D’oh Disney!

Did it ask how many in your party? My reservation only shows my name. I hope I did it right.

Got ours, also! I was scared, but it worked. Lots and lots of available times when I did it, so I expect it will take quite a while before they are completely sold out.

Frankly, I'm impressed that this website is still holding up... they're doing some good management in keeping people trickling in slowly, I guess.
I just took a walk around my office and overheard multiple conversations of people who are trying to get a reservation. And I didn't think there were that many Disney fans here at work. Multiply that by every office in southern California!

While I hope that I get a reservation... if not, I guess I'm just one of a million people who are trying for one... it's like a lottery!

My husband got in on his phone. I had the window open on my desktop and it never came up. We got a reservation for 6/14 from 11-3

Got ours as well , page refresdhed itself and asked me to log in. Sunday June 2nd times were down to the 11am block.

Our group now has 3 reservations between us.

Hotel 5/31 8a-12p
General 5/31 8p-12a
General 6/1 11a-3p

When we got in for the second one only the last slot for 5/31 was there and 6/1 had at least the 8a slot gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter