• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My page is auto refreshing every 30 seconds or so without me doing anything. But the screen is not changing. They have not told me I am number 350,569,345 in line yet!

I refreshed the page at 10am... I had to... it was like an impulse... a pure and genuine human response... it was exciting... may want to do it just one more time...

I don't think the page we've been sitting on for an hour is doing ANYTHING at all except refreshing every 30 seconds. I don't believe this has changed. I think they might be a little behind?

I hear the Jeopardy theme song playing in my head...sigh. Afraid to refresh the page on my own because I don't want to lose my spot in the queue, but is there even a queue at this point??? Are they just toying with our emotions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter