• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 Expo 2015 - Who's in? Roll call!

I would love to see a full TR with pictures from someone who had a Sorcerer's pass! It seems to be a pretty tight lipped group though.

Probably because of the attitude people have towards them, which really isn't fair. A few make people judge the whole group.

People have an attitude towards the Sorcerers? How come? I'll admit I didn't even know about the Sorcerer passes until reading about this year's expo so this is all new to me!

People have an attitude towards the Sorcerers? How come? I'll admit I didn't even know about the Sorcerer passes until reading about this year's expo so this is all new to me!

Oh...like they think they're better than everyone and they're only there to buy up all the merchandise and sell it on eBay. It's not how I feel, but it's something you hear online or when you're talking to people while you wait. I know some people are like that, but I'm sure a lot of them buy those tickets it to be able to get the most out of their experience.

Sounds like people are generalising based on maybe one or two bad eggs. Like you say, most of them probably just want to get the most out of the convention.

Sounds like people are generalising based on maybe one or two bad eggs. Like you say, most of them probably just want to get the most out of the convention.

That's what I'm saying. If I had that kind of money to spare, I'd do it without hesitation, and there are few who are bigger fans than me! I'm just thinking that if it were me, I wouldn't want to advertise that I had one because you never know how you'll be received. Just so anyone who had a Sorcerer pass knows...I'd love to hear about your experience. No judgement here!

I do know people who get the Sorcerer's Package every Expo (lucky!), and they've reported varied experiences. In 2013, several friends reported that they still couldn't get into all the panels, even though there were plenty of seats left in their section. Not sure how that happened, but it did. This year, I spoke with a very unhappy friend who was not able to get all the merchandise she wanted during the Sorcerers shopping time on Thursday. She said the others were snatching up special merchandise and that much of the really good stuff was so limited that it was impossible for people who didn't shove to get in line. Most of these friends report having a good time overall, but I just want to point out that having the package isn't the answer to all the problems. That said, I sure wouldn't mind trying it out once or twice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter