D23 Expo 2015 Wait list

JenLoy

Mouseketeer
I was put on the wait list for sorcerer's tickets the 2015 Expo. Does anyone know how long it might take before I hear if I'm accepted?

Is there a contact email address for D23 that I could use to inquire. I haven't ordered the regular tickets yet hoping by some miracle a little luck shines on us and we get to experience the Sorcerer's level this year.

Did they say that if you buy regular tickets and Sorcerer's become available they'll upgrade or refund your regular tickets? Because man, that would stink to nickel and dime your customers who are willing to give you a loan of thousands of dollars more than a year before an event. And pay more than 10x the regular ticket cost. If that's really the case, who is running this Mickey Mouse operation?

You should by the regular tickets if you're going for sure. Apparently last time they sold 300 tickets and it was crowded so they've reduced the number this time. They sold out in under 5 minutes, so unless you were on the wait list in the first few minutes it doesn't seem likely that people will cancel or they'll add more again.

It's impossible to know how many people are on the wait list, but I know through my hiccup processing the order that they did cap it fairly quickly.

I did the opposite, after hearing from Experient, regarding my issue - I purchased two 3-Day Passes while still on the wait list, we'll see *IF* I clear what they say. The email instructions said to go ahead and process my original order, so I did.

The whole thing has been as clear as mud. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter