D23 Destination D 2016: Amazing Adventures - FULL AGENDA post 132 (pg7)

Tikimanpages reported that there are invitation only showings of Moana going on this month. My best bet is we get that plus maybe food and Moana character meet.
I've thought from the very beginning that Moana was likely. Sounds great and it fits well within the other presentations and time allotted on Saturday evening (7:30-10). I'm not sure why we'd need an "in-park gathering" to see a movie. At 1:53 runtime it doesn't fit into the 8-9:30 window on Sunday.

HELP!!

My sister swore she bought a ticket... but when confirmation emails came out today, we did not have one for her.

Now the tickets are saying SOLD OUT and no one at d23 is answering the phone.

What do I do?

HELP!!

My sister swore she bought a ticket... but when confirmation emails came out today, we did not have one for her.

Now the tickets are saying SOLD OUT and no one at d23 is answering the phone.

What do I do?

Try email D23memberevents@experient-inc.com

That's the ticketing company. WHen I had an issue, D23 said they couldn't help directly with ticketing as that's done through Experient. Good luck!

Also found this on their website:
Need help registering or booking housing for an event?
Please call us at 301.694.5243 between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST M-F

Yes, do that. I had problems but got a response from that email.

Also, if her original purchase went through she should have a credit card receipt on her statement and an original email confirmation. The one I received today was a different format, but basically a duplicate from when I made the purchase.

Anyone have an idea of how many people are in the audience each day? I'm wondering just how far back the seats will go. The facility is gigantic.

Anyone have an idea of how many people are in the audience each day? I'm wondering just how far back the seats will go. The facility is gigantic.
The schematics for the ballroom state that it holds 4,050 for theater seating, so I would anticipate it may be close to that amount.

I could have sworn it was a crowd of around 1,200 last time. I know the ballroom could hold more, but I don't think the whole room was filled with seats.

I could have sworn it was a crowd of around 1,200 last time. I know the ballroom could hold more, but I don't think the whole room was filled with seats.

That would be encouraging if there are less than 2,000 at this event.

If I recall reading the 2014 event did not sell out. This year's is stating that it has. I would be surprised if Disney did not fill the room as much as they could for financial gain.

That would be encouraging if there are less than 2,000 at this event.

If I recall reading the 2014 event did not sell out. This year's is stating that it has. I would be surprised if Disney did not fill the room as much as they could for financial gain.

I thought I saw something that said "advance ticket price" before they changed it to SOLD OUT. Perhaps they are just closing sales rather than it being at capacity.

Meanwhile, it looks like Joe Rohde is on the premises, and has been for a couple of days . . . https://twitter.com/Joe_Rohde

I thought they mentioned everyone would have a seat unlike the big d23 where you can wait hours to be told there is no seat for this presentation when you finally get near the door.

There is mentions of food being available during breaks and dinner after. with a 2 hour break from last thing to the special night activity on both days, keep your adr.

I thought they mentioned everyone would have a seat unlike the big d23 where you can wait hours to be told there is no seat for this presentation when you finally get near the door.

There is mentions of food being available during breaks and dinner after. with a 2 hour break from last thing to the special night activity on both days, keep your adr.

Yes, they did state that about seating somewhere. I guess I'm wondering if you show up when the presentation starts, just how far back is being at the back of the crowd?

As for food, I am concerned. 2 hours does not seem like long enough for an ADR when you are considering
1) exiting with the masses
2) waiting for transportation with the masses
3) transferring to said location (30 min for 1-3?)
4) wait to be seated and then an hour to eat?
5) more transportation to Poly or a park
6) trying to be in line early for a good seat.

:confused3Well, we should have been on the plane by now! Departure time was pushed back 20 minutes and now an additional hour!! I just hope we get to leave today!:confused3

Just saw this at the Polynesian while walking around. Sure looks like a movie screen to me!

Attachments

• IMG_1971.JPG
    IMG_1971.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 18
Just saw this at the Polynesian while walking around. Sure looks like a movie screen to me!

I took a monorail around to see the gingerbreads and they had lights and stuff going. I have no clue what the extra vip things were but my guess is that was for them and probably for everyone tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter