D/FW Dis Meet and Robin's Baby Shower!

disneyaggie

DIS Veteran
Whohoo! The time for Robin to have her little baby is getting closer folks! :cheer2:

What better way to celebrate than to have a Dis Meet and a Baby Shower all in one! :dance3:

Date: 5 May (Saturday)
Time: 2:00 pm
Place: Logans (Lewisville) -- I 35 and 121

Hope to see you all there! :thumbsup2

I have some friends coming in town that weekend and we are leaving for Disney that Wednesday. I may not be able to stay but I will try to drop something by for the kid. Does anyone know what Robin is having?

I hate missing the fun, but DD and I will be at WDW that weekend for the Minnie Marathon. Could you take a gift for me? If you will PM me your address I'll send something to you for the big event. Or if someone works close to the 635/75 intersection I could maybe drop a gift off to them. Or if someone from Irving is attending I could get a gift to them to take.
Susan

Um, canI come??? or should I just take Iam to the hardware store???

:figment:

Sorry but we wont be able to make it to this one.
Unfortuanately we already have plans. Will try to make it to the next one.

Kathy and I had a little Dis meet at the Kroger in Flower Mound about a week ago. Couldnt believe how long it has been since I had seen her.

Sorry but we wont be able to make it to this one.
Unfortuanately we already have plans. Will try to make it to the next one.

Kathy and I had a little Dis meet at the Kroger in Flower Mound about a week ago. Couldnt believe how long it has been since I had seen her.

What fun -- your own little Dis meet! Too cool!

You will be missed this time around -- hope to see you at the next one! :cool1:

I won't know till after this weekend. DS is starting baseball in two weeks and their games will be on Saturdays. If it turns out that his game is early enough and we can make it we would love to be there.

Shannon

Hi y'all. I have to say, this is so nice of y'all.

For those wanting to know what we're having, it's a baby! I have a guessing game going if you want to play. Click to play => Squirt's Guessing Game(Game Name: SquirtsGame) I'll PM anyone that plays by Wednesday a link to some revealing information. ;)

Seriously though, because Debbie was so sweet to turn a DIS meet into a baby shower for us, I've gone to BRU and created a registry since I've seen some of y'all asking. There are a few mistakes on it that I need to fix, but once I do anyone that wants to see it just let me know and I'll send you a PM. (I don't think it's wise to share with the "world" some of the information that shows up there.)

Hi y'all. I have to say, this is so nice of y'all.

For those wanting to know what we're having, it's a baby! I have a guessing game going if you want to play. Click to play => Squirt's Guessing Game(Game Name: SquirtsGame) I'll PM anyone that plays by Wednesday a link to some revealing information. ;)

Seriously though, because Debbie was so sweet to turn a DIS meet into a baby shower for us, I've gone to BRU and created a registry since I've seen some of y'all asking. There are a few mistakes on it that I need to fix, but once I do anyone that wants to see it just let me know and I'll send you a PM. (I don't think it's wise to share with the "world" some of the information that shows up there.)

Robin,
I would love a link to BRU because never having kids I am bad at getting baby things:rotfl2: I usually end up buying stuff I want to play with :yay:
Deb

Anyone heard from Kathy or Krista ? ? ? I miss them! :flower3:
Nope. And me, too.
runtear.gif

I saw Kathy at Lowe's the other day buying some furniture to enjoy on her new deck. Let's see. Jeff found her at Kroger, and us at Lowe's. We will have to put out an all-points-bulletin in Flower Mound DIS'ers to keep an eye out for Kathy. I guess all you Ft. Worther's will be in charge of rounding up Krista. :lmao:

So far so good for the 4 of us to be there. Miranda has a soccer game down the road (Logan's was a good choice for us) that afternoon so we might have to eat and run again but it will be great seeing yal again so soon.:)

Coral

I saw Kathy at Lowe's the other day buying some furniture to enjoy on her new deck. Let's see. Jeff found her at Kroger, and us at Lowe's. We will have to put out an all-points-bulletin in Flower Mound DIS'ers to keep an eye out for Kathy. I guess all you Ft. Worther's will be in charge of rounding up Krista. :lmao:

So far so good for the 4 of us to be there. Miranda has a soccer game down the road (Logan's was a good choice for us) that afternoon so we might have to eat and run again but it will be great seeing yal again so soon.:)

Coral

Thanks for the "Kathy Sighting"! That's a hoot that you all catch up with her while she is out and about. Did you let her know about this next Dis Meet?

And hey, it will be great seeing you and yours at Logans! :dance3:

Robin - I would so love to come (Matt too) but we are going to be at WDW that weekend :cool1: and are truly bummed we have to miss this (again)!!!

Hope you guys have a fabulous time.

Thank you for the invitation to the baby shower. We will be unable to attend because we will be in Tampa that weekend.

Richmar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter