CZF code change?

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I booked my reservation using the CZF code I found on mousesavers. They gave me the discount and I received the confirmation letter in the mail. On my last confirmation letter, it showed the code. The letter I just received doesn’t show a code. Now, on mousesavers, they have posted that the CZF code was originally for everyone, but they are getting reports that it is only for Disney Visa holders. Would that affect my reservation in any way?

johnnyr,

When the code was 1st released, CRO was giving it to anyone who asked about it. Then it was changed, and is now given to just the Disney Visa card holders. My ressie is under the same code but I got it when anyone could use it and CRO told me that if it was made before the rule was changed that it would still be honored and not to worry. I also have my confirmation sheet just in case but I don't think you have anything to worry about. It wouldn't hurt to call CRO and confirm your confirmation

;) .

Thanks for the reply. I was just getting worried because I am one of the POFQ "refugees" and didn't want to be offered a rate somewhere else based on no code at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter