Cypress Grand Villas

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the Cypress Grand Villas? I understand it is a newer section of the Grand Cypress, but I'm really not familiar with this resort, either old or new section. We are considering renting from an owner Nov. 2002 during Thanksgiving week. Any info or advice would really be appreciated!:)

We traded thru RCI to this resort.. I am assuming that you mean Cypess Pointe Grand Villas, by Sunterra. Check in was relatively easy. The lobby was nice. We were given a a ground floor unit near a pool and a snack bar-shop. The pool area was nice, but crowded during the day. The Unit was a 2 br and it was very nice. Garden whirlpool in the Master bath, a King bed and 2 twins in the other bedroom. The living room had a bigscreen tv and a sleeper sofa. We toilet broke while we were there and it was repaired quickly. It was close to WDW and goodings. I must say that I have stayed at nicer timeshares in the WDW area, but none of those were this close. Nothing specifically made this one not as nice, but I just liked the atmosphere of the others better. I think. I was perfectly adequate for our needs, well maintained and seemed quite new. and very close to WDW. I would guess you would be pleased. I was not dissapointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter