Cutest Loungefly Backpacks Available at Disneyland

Christin82

Mouseketeer
Hi, Everyone!

my niece really loves the castle! Are there any Loungefly-type backpacks that feature the castle? If so, where at Disneyland? If not, where can I find a nice selection of other cute ones at Disneyland?

Thank you!

I haven't seen a new one with a castle print come out in a while. There are definitely some very cute ones! You could look for one on an auction site.

Disney Clothiers, halfway down Main Street, usually has several styles

My daughter wants her first Loungefly on our trip. She's been saving for it and has enough to buy her own bag. She's only 8 so decision making isn't her strongest trait. Does this shop have the biggest selection? I'd like to avoid the whole thing where she picks one and then is upset because she sees one later that she loves more. I have a feeling this is going to be quite the learning experience for her.

My daughter wants her first Loungefly on our trip. She's been saving for it and has enough to buy her own bag. She's only 8 so decision making isn't her strongest trait. Does this shop have the biggest selection? I'd like to avoid the whole thing where she picks one and then is upset because she sees one later that she loves more. I have a feeling this is going to be quite the learning experience for her.
My suggestion would be to go to several shops within both Disneyland and California Adventure before she makes a decision. Also, keep in mind, there are way more available online that are available at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter