Custom Etsy t-shirts?

Alice121078

Mouseketeer
Anyone get nice quality custom Disney shirts made? I’m not a fan of the typical stiff, unisex shirts - I want something soft. Any Etsy recommendations?
Thanks!

Anyone get nice quality custom Disney shirts made? I’m not a fan of the typical stiff, unisex shirts - I want something soft. Any Etsy recommendations?
Thanks!
Look for specific brands of shirts. A really soft one is Bella canvas from Jiffy shirts. You may also be able to request this from some sellers.

I've bought just the iron on vinyls from etsy for most of our trips and then bought the tshirts myself and ironed them on. It's super easy and it lets me pick the type of shirt/material I want.

I've bought just the iron on vinyls from etsy for most of our trips and then bought the tshirts myself and ironed them on. It's super easy and it lets me pick the type of shirt/material I want.
That’s a fantastic idea! Do you have anyone you would recommend to buy from?

I'm awaiting 2 sets of "25th Anniversary" shirts from 2 different ETSY sellers. I will post reviews when they arrive, which should be within 1 week.

Oh my, as an Etsy obsessed fan...there are truly some wonderful options out there...and well beyond the generic mass produced...I highly agree with looking for a Bella soft fit option if buying a pre-made shirt and the iron on vinyls to do yourself... I’ve done both several times. No specific Etsy stores come to mind, as I just look for what interests me and stick to the basics of ratings, reviews, quick look up of quality...There’s definitely no lack of WDW love on Etsy lol:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter