Custom domes for Olszewski Disneyland ride miniatures

sylsdisney

Earning My Ears
For years I wished I could find some acrylic domes to cover my Olszewski Mad Tea Party (2009) and Jungle Cruise (2005) miniature rides, and eventually I found a company that custom designs acrylic domes and they custom made them for me! And they are fabulous and the price was reasonable. I post this here, because that company now has the exact specs to create more domes for those two Olszewski ride miniatures, since I sent them detailed measurements and the domes came back fitting perfectly. I have *no* affiliation with the company, I am just a really happy customer. The company is EZTops and I gave them permission to post my photos of the domes over my minis on their website. The photos are on their website under the image gallery (I could not include a link here).
So if you have an Olszewski miniature ride and are seeking a dome, I recommend EZTops. They can probably custom create a dome for you if you have a different ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter